Chapter Seven

Traeger

Once we arrive at my apartment we run up the stairs to my unit, then crash through the door making out. I shut and lock the door behind me then Kyna jumps on me wrapping her legs around my waist attacking my neck with quick hot kisses making my skin feel that it's on fire. I walk us to my room and I gently lay her down on the bed, and rip off my shirt showing off my pex and my muscular physique. She in turn tears off her, technically my, shirt exposing her covered breasts, chiseled abs making me want to sink to my knees in praise.

I take her sides in my hands and lower my head down kisses and licking her abs, slowly making my way up towards her bright pink bra. I lick a couple inches below her left breast and she moans loudly, signaling her enjoyment. I decide to test something. I bite down on a mouthful of flesh softly at first just to gauge her reaction, her hands shoot to my head and she starts tugging my hair while whimpering.

I move one hand to the curve of her hip at the hem of my pair of jeans that's she's wearing.

"Do it..." She pants and I gladly oblige moving my hand down into her small patch of pubic hair. Playing with her pubic hair I move my mouth to her right breast and inhale as much as I could, licking right where I guessed her nipple was. Her right hand that is in my hair clenched and her left hand managed to tear off her bra. Raising my head a little she rips off the bra and throws I'm a random direction, showing me her perky light pink nipples pointing up at me on her medium sized breasts.

Her left hand covers the one in her pants, I take it and pin it over her head, with her other she pushes my head down back down onto her erect nipple. I lick around the nipple making her moan out something I couldn't quite catch, and pulls my head up to her mouth and gives me a hard punishing kiss. Just as she flips is over someones phone rings, we ignore it and continue letting our lust and hormones fuel us. As the phone stops ringing she leans down to neck and starts to bite and suck me hard enough to leave a mark.

"I want you inside me, Traeger," she says into my neck then sits up unbuckling my belt and starts peeling off my jeans when the phone rings again and she groans. Leaning over to get her phone she answers it.

"What!?, Oh sorry dad, wha- I'm staying over at my dates place why?, Ok, ok, yes, alright see ya in the morning, love you bye," she responds then hangs up after she says bye.

"Is the mood ruined?" I ask her putting my hands behind my head staring up at her.

"A little bit, but not much I still want you though," she says her eyes lighting up when my cock jerks. She gets off me and starts to work at my jeans, when she gets them off with help from me, she whistles at the sight of my cock stretching my boxers. Ripping off my boxers my cock springs forth and she takes it in her hands and starts to stroke it up and down, sending wave after wave of pleasure through my body.

"Kyna..." I say grunting my eyes locked on hers as she takes me in her mouth and starts licking around the tip then going halfway down then comes up again, and repeats teasing my tip. I don't dare move because of how assertive she is. Next time she takes me fully into her mouth I let out a low moan, making her huff. "Get up here I wanna taste you," I tell her, she lets me out of her mouth with a wet pop.

"Ordering me around now, are we?" She says looking up at me a glint in her eyes that says 'c'mon challenge me' and I just smile. She gets up stepping into the bed walking over till she above my face, she squats down then gets on her knees and asks, "are you ready for this pussy?"

"Yes," I answer eagerly then she lowers her hips putting her bare sex on my mouth. The scent of cherries and the taste of her reminds me of a cherry orchard. I grasp her hips firmly anchoring her to my face licking circles around her engorged clit making her moan and shudder in intense pleasure. Not to be outdone she gets on her forearms and engulfs me in her mouth, one of her hands playing with my balls sending chills up my spine.