Chapter Twelve

Traeger

After I read Kyna's text I feel my heart shatter into a thousand pieces and a cold rage rise inside me. When the ladies I had been entertaining left I was going to get some studying done before finals next week until she texted me back. I sit my phone down, get up grab something sturdy and throw it at the wall hard enough to make a nice dent. I sit down and bury my face in my hands and feel tears fall down my cheeks.

"Apparently that night meant more to me than it did her," I say aloud to the empty apartment. I grab my phone get up and grab my keys then put my shoes on, and head to the bar to get wasted off of my ass and hopefully forget about her for the day.

Once at the bar I down shot after shot of tequila and vodka and my head gets fuzzier and fuzzier.

"Hey cutie," I hear someone whisper into my left, turning my to there I see Kyna and Jess next to me.

"Hey girls," I answer back then slurp down a vodka jello shot, then ask for a scotch on the rocks and the bartender gives it to me and I sip it.

"That night was amazing, Trae, I want a repeat that involves Jessika," Kyna smiles revealing her pearly white canines in a malicious smile, her mouth suddenly turning into a muzzle/snout, eyes turning yellow-orange, and her hair growing rapidly.

"Oh my god!" I yell and fall out of my seat, busting my ass on the hard wooden floor. Jess responds with a cackle then showing me a mouth full of razor sharp serrated teeth and then snaps them at me flinging saliva everywhere.

"Dude yo'k?" A black stranger in a red checkered flannel and black jeans comes up to me and squats down.

"You... You see them right? I'm not crazy am I?" I ask pointing at Kyna and Jess who are fully transformed into werewolves. The stranger looks up to where I'm pointing.

"Yeah, I can see them, their just regular people having a good time, why do you say you're crazy?" He says worriedly looking at me.

"I think I'm gonna frow up..." I gag before pushing myself to my feet making the room spin furiously.

"Ok bathroom's right through there," the man points to an alcove housing the restrooms.

"Yeah, yeah I know where they is..." I say brushing him aside and stumbling to the restrooms. Once in the men's I head to a stall and open the door to see two gay guys fucking.

"Ayo shut the fucking door, fuckin' prick," one of them says angrily and I gladly shut it and move to the next stall which is thankfully empty. Kneeling on the ground I gag once... twice... then puke in and on the toilet and on the floor. Slumping down and putting my head on my arm, I say, "oh shit, not again," then spew again, this time all over the stall wall and on the floor.

Slowly getting to my feet I keep a hand on the walls, all of sudden my bladder feels full and it's screaming at me to empty it. I pull out my cock with one hand and steady myself then start pissing. It feels like I'm in heaven then there's banging at my stall door. "Occupied," I yell and the banger, but it doesn't stop. "Fuckin' hell I said I'm busy so stop banging on the fuckin' door!" I yell at them, for a brief moment it goes away but then the door flies inward and knocks me into the back wall making me crack my head on it and the rest is a blur.

Pitch black darkness as thick as tar swims across my vision, @Kyna walks out from the shadows and screams, "What the fuck do you want me to say, Traeger, huh?!" Then walks back into the inky darkness. Next Jessika comes out and says, "Trae you hurt her, because of that night she doesn't know what to think anymore," then walks past me directly into the blackness.

"Jess! Wait!" I try to chase after her, but it's no use, she's gone. "Kyna! I'm sorry! I'm sorry, ok!" I scream hot tears streaming down my face.

"Oh now you want to say sorry? You didn't want to say sorry when you fucked me, so what makes you want to say sorry now?" Kyna's voice says in anger.