Chapter 2: Another Day

"The freak back already?"
That was Ashley Kade. One of whom I hated. "I wonder if she brought her freak accident with her." This is Hallie Brown, Another of which I had hated. They both laughed behind me in their class seats. Geometry is not fun at all, Especially not with them there.
"So Vanny, Is your hair cut really that bad that you need to wear a beanie all the time." The lead b*tch smirked, This was of course, Summer Holiday.
You can't ask me what her parents were thinking when they named her that, It's a strange name but people are envious over it. I don't see how.
"Kit, Please do not talk" The male teacher at the front of the class said, then I rolled my eyes. Let's just say I got written up for being rude.
Sadly, This is kind of how it always is.

Marks POV

I've gotta find something to cover my horns, I can't like Jess see me like this, She'll freak.
"Mark?" There's her sweet voice now. Oh wait! I jumped up a bit "O-Oh, Jessie!" I smiled as my face turned a slight red. Jessie Baldwinger is my crush, She's been my crush for about a year now.
She smiled at me and I laughed a bit. "Are those horns?" She pointed at the top of my head and I blushed more. "M-Maybe" I was flustered.
I turned back around to look for a possible beanie I could wear, then all of a sudden I felt my horns being touched and I bit my lip. It felt nice but I knew it couldn't continue unless Jessie wanted to be taken into a more private room, but I'm a gentleman so I turned to her with a bright red face. "Jess," I gently grabbed her wrists and lowered them from my horns, She blushed a soft pink and I smiled. "I'm sorry but please don't do that." I turned back around and she did it again, This time, I had to conceal my bulge. D*mnit Jessie. I tried to control it as I grabbed her wrists and pinned her to the wall. "Stop it" I told her, She was a dark shade of pink as I let go of her wrists. "S-Sorry." I said as I rubbed my arm.
"What's up with the horns man?" She chuckled. "We'll, It's a long story."
"Then tell me at lunch, Ok?"
I nodded in agreement. "But in the meantime, You need a hat?" She smiled as she handed me her soft, Black, knitted beanie. I smiled brightly "Thanks Jess." I put the hat on top of my head. "See ya in French" she chuckled then she walked right out of the lost and found room.

Kits POV

I snickered at the office desk lady, Never really knew her name. She was so rude though. As I walked into the principles office I noticed a change in her name, She's married. I hope she'll give me some slack and not call mom.
"Ms. Vantas, Please si-" I interrupted her words by sitting in the office chair. "Yes, Well, What is it this time?"
"Okay so Mr. B*tch"
"Butch" she reminded me
"No I meant what I said. Well, He over heard the b*tch squad behind me talking and gave me the referral for it."
"Ms. Vantas, Would you like me to call your mother?"
I sighed. "No."
"Then please don't call teachers such rude names."
I shrugged, "Fine."