Chapter 6: My Ex Named Kyle

"Come on baby doll" A boy in my gym class says behind me.
"Just one more chance, I promise I'll make it completely worth it."
This was my ex, He's a lying, cheating, a**hat.
"No, You don't have to make it anything because I am not a baby doll and we are absolutely nothing!" I protested, I hate him so much.
"Now now, Calm down Kitty Kat. Just one chance is all." He nagged.
"Don't you remember, You cheated on me."
"Ah, But you were the one that left me all alone." He pouted.
"Oh no, I'm sure you weren't too lonely with your tongue down Summer Holidays throat!" I scrunched my face in anger.
"She was just a spark, You were a flame baby, Let's do that again."
He reached in to grab my hand and I moved away, Relenting myself from actually punching him in the face.
"I am not your baby."
A hand grabbed mine and pulled me backwards, I swept around only to find that the face I was going to punch was Ryan's.
"O-Oh. Sorry." I rested my hand down.
"Are these the guys in 4th period?" He asks me and I nodded.
"They aren't making fun of me but, They won't leave me alone."
"Hm, Why?" He questioned as he glanced over to my ex in the corner of the room.
"He's my ex. His name is Kyle, And Ever since I left him he's been doing this."
"Why'd you leave?"
He cheated on me, on our anniversary, I swear I'll never love anyone again! Love is stupid and it will only break you down!
"He found another girl to be with, and now that she's dumped him, he's running back."
"He cheated on YOU? The YOU?" Ryan raised his eye brow. "Yeah, Why, are you trying to make fun of me?!" I growled.
"No no, It's just- Never mind."
"Love is dumb. It isn't worth doing." I sighed.
"Y-Yeah." Ryan agreed with me.

Ryan and I sat against the gym wall and I closed my eyes. I really need sleep, I can't just keep watching movies all night long. Sooner than I knew it I was asleep.

Ryan's POV

Love isn't worth it.. How long was she with this guy? I'll admit he's got a huge nose, And his hair is too short he looks like he's going bald. He's an a**hole, Why would he do that to such wonderful, bea-
I felt a warm weight on my arm. It was Kit, She fell asleep I guess. My face flushed with a bit of an orange blush. "U-Um Kit?" I whispered to her but she just stayed on my arm. She's gonna be mad if she wakes up like this.
I gently rested her head on my knee and took off my hoodie and folded it up then set it on the ground and I pet her head softly as I lay her down on my hoodie. I sighed and whispered to myself. "Why would he ever cheat on you."

"Whatcha tryin to do, hit up on my girl?" The boy that was in the corner asked me.
"She's pretty sick of you to be honest." I replied to him.
"Listen punk, She's mine. If you try to hit up on her. I will hunt you down." Kyle protested as I rolled my eyes. Unbelievable, This guy just won't give up, He cheated on her, now all he wants is just someone to use. What does he want from her?

Kits POV

I heard the bell for class ring, and Ryan was no where in sight. I sat up to realize I was laying on his jacket only seconds ago. I looked around and saw a bunch of teachers crowded around. I decided to investigate. Kyle was pulled out of the mess and he grimaced his bruised jaw. Oh my, another fight, WAIT

I ran to the crowd of teachers with Ryan's jacket on.
As I suspected, It was my beat up bestfriend. Oh boy..