Chapter 16: Till Death do We Part

Karkats POV

"What makes you think I believe you f*cka**!"
"Well I loved her enough to get her pregnant didn't I?" Sollux smirked
"YOU DIDN'T" I sat my coffee mug down on the light wooden table next to the recliner I was in moments ago and I began walking towards the smug little sh*t that was sitting on my couch.
"Oh but I did. Would you like to hear about it?"
Before my words could react, I swung a fist at him and it end up hitting right on target.
He looked up at me from the floor with his nose bleeding, I'm pretty sure he'll have to get a nose job after that punch.
"Whoa, whoa, Dad!"
My son walked into the room as I was about to swing a kick at sh*theads face.
He grabbed my arms and waist quickly and picked me up away from Sollux.
"Put me the f*ck down Mark! I swear, If you don't let me down, you're grounded for a f*cking year!!"
Sollux stood up and walked out of the house then my son put me back down.
"What the h*ll Mark?!"
"You were about to kill the man your daughter loves, what would she think of you?!"
"She can't love him! He's evil!"
"Why?!"
He never knew, We never told the kids because we didn't want them to think about the war. It lasted for about 7 years, But it died down very quickly, and now, We are still all judged, we are still not free.
"Mark, There's just some things tha-"
"Tell me!" Mark was upset and he looked at me with bloodshot eyes.
"Son, There was-"
My phone began ringing, saved by the bell.
I picked it up out of my pocket and answered it.
"Hello?"
A few seconds later my eyes widened.

Oh sh*t.

Kits POV (earlier in the day)

Ryan and I were starting to notice the clouds growing darker and thicker, It was going to rain but we didn't have a care in the world.
"Hmmmmm, Dare."
Ryan smirked, "I dare you to go the entire day tomorrow, Without a beanie and without any make up."
"You can't make me do that f*cka**!"
"Oh but I can, It's a game of truth or dare, Anything goes." He smiled at me.
"Ugh, Fine truth or dare!"
"Truth." He shrugged
"Haha! I dare you t-
Did you say truth?" I was confused, But I knew what to do.
"Yep."
I grinned, I was going to get him back for that dare.
"Tell me how big your bulge is." I did not hold back and he looked at me with his wide brown eyes and orange blush.
"Uh, W-What?"
"You heard me. And besides, anything goes."
I was sly as f*ck and I knew it.
"I'll have you know it's pretty decently sized."
"Oh you b*tch you won't tell me how big it is." I chuckled, "Are you like small or something?"
"I'm decent sized, That's all you need to know."

Ryan's POV

I wasn't going to tell Kit my size, not matter how bad she wanted to know, I wasn't like that. She's 15, I'm not going to let her rush into anything sexual for her own good.
My phone began ringing and I saw it was my Nana calling me.
"Hello?.... Oh neat.... Yeah, I did..... Yeah it was a surprise..... No harm in it now...... Of course..... See you soon, Love you Nana.... K bye."
I smiled at my lovely girlfriend and stood up.
"We are going back to my place."

Kits POV

"For what?"
He grinned,
"It's a surprise."
If it's a surprise as good as this, I couldn't resist.
I helped him back into his wheel chair and wheeled him back to the car.
"How can you even drive with your legs broken?" I looked at him and he chuckled.
"Just because my legs are broke, It doesn't mean my feet are Kitkat." He pushed himself out of the wheel chair into the car, I never doubted that he couldn't, He was pretty ripped.
"You're gonna attract trouble with that gun show." I winked playfully as he rolled his eyes at me.

Once we had reached his house, I saw an elderly woman there with a grey skinned little girl next to her, I wonder who's it was, Considering only 7 of the younger trolls actually survived the war.
"Kit, This is my younger sister, Elena."
"She sounds like a princess."
"She acts like she is." He chuckled as I got out of the car and put him in his wheel chair then rolled him up to the two people standing in the door way.
"Hi." I said nervously, God d*mmit, that was too awkward, I should just run away right now oh my goshhhh.
"Hi!" The small troll human hybrid squeaked at me happily.
"Kitkat, This is Elena, She's been living with my grandmother" he gestured to the elderly woman
"For around a few months now."
"Oh, Nice to meet you." I smiled slightly, Trying not to bare my sharp teeth. Turns out, Elena's teeth are just as pointy as mine.
"Bubba, Can we go to the movies? I haven't been to our theater in so longg." Elena complained in a adorable way.
"Ah yes of course, But you'll both have to put on blind folds before we go though."
I was confused, Blind folds? Kinky.
He smiled at me and gave me a slight wink.
Oh gosh what.