Chapter 13: Family Meeting

Your POV

I woke up on the couch in a haze, I could hear my husbands not so distant yelling and I could see his face right above me. Except he wasn't trying to wake me up, He was shouting at someone.

I turned my head and saw all of our wonderful kids on the couch and, oh look, three house guests.

Wait three house guests?!

I sat up quickly, but then slowly lowered my forehead in pain once I realized it had crashed into Karkats chin. Ouch.
"F*CK!" Karkat rubbed his mouth and looked at me. "You take care of this bullsh*t! I don't want to deal with it right now" he got up and before I knew it, he slammed the door to our bedroom.

"Kids, Family Meeting, Explain everything to me." I sat up and leaned back on the couch to look at Sarah and Sollux on the love seat, Mark with Jessie in his lap and another girl next to him, and my youngest daughter Kit, in the recliner.
"Mom, This is my fiancé. His name is Sollux. Dad and him have met before." Sarah spoke up.

"I've also met him before, We fought along side each other."

"Wait," Sollux blinked his eyes to clear his vision. "You're _______?"
"Indeed. I know my physical form has changed a lot since you've last seen me. It's been ages."
"Soo, daddy got upset with me because Sol is just a few years older then I am."
"17 years."
"Yeah but that's not bad right?" Sarah smiled at me, Wanting my approval.

Oh boy, What will Karkat think of me now.

"Well have to check in with your father soon, I'll speak with him. Kitten, why is he mad at you?"
"W-What?! Why me next!" Kit bursted. I sighed and looked at her sternly.
"Fine. I walked home and my shirt was on backwards because Ryan and I were cosplaying and I put my shirt back on wrong. No biggie."
"Seems to me you scared your father half to death." I blurted then looked at Mark.
"Momma, you know I'm good hearted." Mark said to me as he surrendered his hands into the air.
"Just tell me what happened."
"Well, I met this girl at the party and she needed a friend, It also turns out she needs a place to stay. And Jessie lost her key to her house so she can't get in. So I took them home."

I took my time to evaluate the situation and scan for lies or secrets. Just like any other mother would do. I'll have to tell them my plan.

"Alright, Sarah, Sollux, you get the guest bedroom. Kit, Go take a shower, Trust me it'll make your father happy. And Mark, You let those girls sleep in the living room okay?" I looked at all of my children and they nodded.

Sarah's POV

Sollux and I walked into the guest bedroom, then proceeded to change into our pajamas, Which for me was basically his shirt and my underwear, and for him, it was his boxers. That's not how it's like back home though.
"You're nearly 40." I laid down right beside my honey bunch as he grabbed my hip and pulled me closer to him.
"Only thirty seven." He kissed the back of my neck with his soft lips.
"I know, It's just, do you still get turned on by me?" I looked at the wall.
Was he really too old??? I don't think he is, He's a really decent man.
"Of course I do, Didn't I already prove that to you three days ago?" I could feel his smirk growing on the back of my neck. Well, he did prove that he could provide excellent service as always.
"Of course you did." I chuckled then closed my eyes.

Kits POV

I took a shower then walked to my room and slid the towel off of myself and began to get dressed.

Ryan's POV

Kit should really close her window. I mean reaaaally close her window.
Is that a birthmark on her left butt cheek? Looks a bit more like a scar to me, But it's her fathers zodiac.
If that's the case why don't I have one?
I rolled my eyes and called Kitkat.

Kits POV

I answered the phone call I was getting as I started sliding on underwear.
"Hey Kitkat." Ryan said through the phone.
"Oh hey dude, What's up?" I jumped into my underwear finally.
"Close your curtains birthmark buns." He chuckled then I immediately covered my entire body of its private parts I turned to face the window and saw Ryan laying in his bed waving at me with that sh*t eating grin.
"F*CK YOU SO MUCH UGH!" I closed my curtains quickly and blushed a bright red.

Marks POV

I'm awoken by someone shaking me. Turns out it's the girl I brought home.
"Oh, Hey." I whispered to her
"Whatcha doing up this late?"
She quietly whispered to me, "Mark, is it Mark right? Um, I can't sleep." She looked at the ground and I looked up at her.
"Would you like to come lay with me?"
She looked at me and blushed slightly,
"I couldn't, I wouldn't want to disturb your night time sleep."
"No please, it's alright." I insisted because this girl needed sleep.
"I'll wake you up at 7 so you can go back to the couch alright?"
She hesitated, then gave me a nod.
The girl crawled into bed with me and shivered before she went under the covers of my bed.

I think she'll be okay soon.

Once we were both nearly asleep, she moved closer to me and nuzzled her face in my chest. This was actually the first time I've ever cuddled with a girl my own age. I wrapped my arms around her mid back then I softly began to rub her back. I could feel her arm below mine, She had really soft and gentle skin.
She didn't know it because she was asleep, But she lifted her head just enough to press her lips against my collar bone. I of course, gently moved her head back into its placement so she wouldn't be freaked out in the morning. Once I put my hand on her hair I couldn't get it off, Her hair is even softer than her skin.

I thought 'Well d*mn, Do I have two crushes?'

Your POV

I laid down next to Karkat and held his hand as I faced him.
"Honey, I know why you're upset. But you can't hold that grudge against him, He's probably changed, he loves our daughter right?"
Karkat began to cry then said the expected,
"But he tried to kill you, and Sarah, I'll never forgive him for that"
I wiped away the tear that was falling down his cheek.
"You know that wasn't him, You know what it really was."
"But it was him! I-It was.." He cried even more and buried his face into my chest and cried himself to sleep.

Everything went wrong during the war..