Chapter 14: Dads and Dates

Karkats POV

I woke up at 7:30 to see the sunlight illuminate my lovely wifes sleeping face.

She really is amazing. I sat up and kissed her forehead than got up out of bed in my black and red crab boxers. I continued to the kitchen and turned on my coffee machine and grabbed my black coffee cup out of the cabinet. After my coffee machine told me it was done I began pouring my coffee.

Ugh, last night was sh*t. Sarah doesn't even know that her own, um, "fiancé", nearly murdered her before she was even born, not to mention the fact that he nearly killed my wife! Ugh!! Hold up Karkat, just, Calm down. I grabbed my coffee and took a sip as I glared at, him, Walk out of the guest bedroom in his boxers.

I breathed out after I drank my coffee and as I swallowed, I pointed at him and said aloud.
"I won't have that indecency in my house. Put some clothes on."
"B-But you ha-"
I raised my eyebrow, Is he really going to argue with me.
"Yes dad."
"Shut the h*ll up and get dressed."
He cowered back into the guest bedroom and I smirked. Dumba**.

Sarah's POV

I got up out of bed as my husband walked into the room. I smiled at looked up at him. "Hi honey."
Sollux looked at me then he walked to me and laid me back down.
"Oh." I blushed until he began crying into my shoulder and hugging me.
"Sol, what's wrong?" I pet his head gently. What happened to him? Did my dad do this? Ugh.
"Hey baby, I'm gonna go get some coffee alright?" I kissed his head. I didn't expect that he would grab my cheek and kiss me but he did.
My heart raced. what is going on?

Marks POV

I woke up to my alarm shouting at me and I looked to my side, It was still warm from when that girl was in bed with me. I smiled, She woke up and went back to the couch. Good thing too, She would've got into trouble if anyone found out she was sleeping in my bed, my mom would have her head. I got up and went to the living room to see Jessie finally waking up and looking up at me.
"Oh hey Jess." I said to her and she smiles at me.
"Hey there mark." She stretched out then stood up and practically leaped on to me.
"Thank you Mr. Vantas, for a wonderful night." Jessie leaned in.

What thE H*LL?

We kissed, I didn't know why. But, I liked her lips. They tasted like, Apples and Alcohol, they were soft and plump.
I heard a door open and released Jessie's lips from mine to see the girl walk out of the room.
Jessie smiled at me. "I should get going home, my brother will be worried." She kissed my cheek then bent down to get her shoes on. My cheeks flushed with warmth.

Kits POV

I woke up to knocking on my window. I looked at the source and it was my windowmate, Ryan. I walked to my window and opened it.
"You should come over today, I want to go do something with you." He smiled at me.
I kept my straight face.
"Is this because you saw me naked last night."
"No, It's simply because you're my best friend and I want to hang out." He chuckled at me.
I sighed. "I'll have to get ready if we're going out some where."

"You know you don't need all that makeup, You look beautiful without it."
"Shut up, I'm not going out into the world without looking, normal."
"You are about as opposite as normal is Kitkat Vantas."
"Fine, Let me get ready you idiot."
I shut my windows and actually remembered to shut my curtains this time.

After I finished getting ready I put on a long sleeved black dress and red knee highs to cover up the part my dress wouldn't cover on my legs. The rest I had already concealed with human colored skin instead of my natural grey complexion. I slipped on my black converse and swept my black hair to the right and placed a red beanie on top of my head to cover up my horns.

What wonders would await today?

I stepped through Ryan's window. "Hey nerd!"
"Why do you take so long to get ready?" He looked at me from his bed, He was wearing his usual, His grey irishmans cap, a blue shirt and black pants. Let's just say, He was adorable.
"Well, I'm sorry I'm not as lucky as you are Mr. Human Skin." I rolled my eyes and he chuckled softly.
"Come on KitKat. Let's go out, Ms. Vantas."