Chapter 5: THIS IS NOT A ROMCOM

I told my dad I would walk home that day, although my house was nearly 15 blocks from the school, I was fine with it.
I kicked a stone that was laying on the sidewalk and followed it then kicked it again, Basically repeating the process a million times.
"Wrong way silly." I heard a familiar voice call.
"Ugh. Do I f*cking have to? Really? Do I really f*cking have to" I complained, I just wanted to go home by now.
"Yes really, come on." Nitram waved as he turned around and started walking the other way.
I have him the bird and turned back to where I was walking originally, home.
I hear Ryan sigh, heh, Sucker.

"aaAAHHHH WHAT THE F*CK?!" I shouted as I was being lifted by the waist from behind.
"I asked you to come to the creek, you don't know where it is so I guess I'll just have to take you there." Oh, it's this a**hat.
"WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK DUDE!" He threw me over his shoulder and held me by my legs. I pounded his spine with my fists muttering curse words at him, but he just kept walking with that sh*t eating grin on his face.

Ryan's POV

Don't look at the butt, Holy cow what am I thinking. Why am I even thinking of this. She's another troll, this is a beautiful find and I must keep her that way.
But if she is beautiful, then maybe.
I glanced to my right.
Oh f*ck. Squeezed my legs together a bit to conceal a "friend" that was gonna ruin the whole thing.

Kits POV

I sighed "Look if you're gonna like drown me or try to touch me, I'll have you know that my dad will murder you."
The boy chuckled and took off his beanie, revealing, HORNS?!
"Wait, WHAT?!"
I was confused, I thought My family was the only ones that had human troll hybrids, or maybe, he was full blooded troll.
His horns were like my aunt Kanaya's, Except shorter and more angled back.
"Now take off yours." He sat down beside me.
I punched him in the arm, There is no way I'm letting a stranger see my- He forcefully grabbed my beanie from my head, touching my horns in the process and I shivered. He touched my horns.
I raised my hands and I slapped him across the face.
"THATS F*CKING RUDE!" I shouted at him angrily. He laughed, Basically, laughing at me?
"WHATS SO F*CKING FUNNY"
"I just knew you were a troll like me." He smiled.
"F*CK NO, CAN I JUST NOT BE MADE FUN OF FOR ONE SECOND HERE, I MEAN ITS THE B*TCH SQUAD, THE BOYS IN PERIOD 4, AND NOW YOU!" I sighed aggressively.
"I've been made fun of too." His smile faded away.
He had it bad too, I guess.
I looked away and he glanced at me "H-Hey, It's alright" he gives me a reassuring smile, and I'm not sure how to respond.
"I should just go." I said getting up.
"W-Wait, You don't have to." He looked at me as I get up, I chuckled "Later f*cka**" I swept up my beanie and put it back on my head then walked, Little did I know, This boy lived right next to me.
It was kind of like those cheesy romantic comedies, where the guy and the- WAIT A SECOND, THIS IS NOT A ROMCOM!