Chapter 12: Faygo, Drinks and Captors

Kits POV

"Calm down Kit. Just lay down." Ryan tried to lower me back down on to his bed as I whisper shouted. "Did we f*cking have sex?!" I was freaking out.
"No Kit. You found faygo. And drank it. Don't you have any idea what that does to the troll mind?"
"Obviously I f*cking DON'T."
"Well, considering your teenage desire to do, The sex thing, and the fact that faygo makes the troll brain drunk stupid, You were taking off your clothes and I had to make a straight jacket so you wouldn't attack me with your body."

(Yeah that's right, I just made a reference to The Other Woman, Deal with it.)

I was embarrassed, What would Ryan think of me after this?
"You're alright kid, Get dressed again before my parents walk in."
I nodded and got dressed underneath Ryan's sheets so he wouldn't have to look at me.
How could I have been so foolish?

Sarah's POV

Our plane landed and my fiancé grabbed our bags as we walked past air port security.
I gained a few stares because of my grey skin, But you know what, f*ck em all.
They just don't know why I'm this way, But I'm special. I stand out, What do they do most of the time, nothing to make an impression.
If you didn't hear, I'm a lawyer. And I am a stern one at that. Any case you bring up, I can make an unguilty client, Not guilty in the court of law.

"Hey hun, Would you like to step inside?" My dork fiancé opened our rental cars door and I smiled at him. He's a bit older then I am, That's probably why he's such a gentleman.

Before I knew it, we were at my fathers doorstep.

[earlier that same day]

Marks POV

We were dancing, But it wasn't any type of dancing I knew of.
She was turned around with her back to me and we were moving together to what seemed like a song that should be a slow dance but it was more romantic.

Let's just get this straight, It was called grinding, As I've mentioned before, I was a dumb kid.

"Hey Mark" Jessie leaned her head back on to my shoulder.
"Do you like this dance?"
I shrugged to that question, it didn't rea- oh my gosh why am I getting a bulge.
Jessie blushed and smiled
"Oh so you do like this dance huh?"
"J-Jess it's not what it seems I promise"
"It's fine if it is Mark."
"Oh ok"
I was freaking out, Did she even like it?
"Mark, I'm gonna go to the bathroom ok?" Jessie asked me, As if it were a question.
"Sure, go ahead."
Then she trailed off into the crowd.
Being the guy that I am I went to the bar, I figure Jess would spot me there easier.
"Would you like anything sir?" The barista asked me.
"Just a glass of water is fine."
He nodded then proceeded to get me a glass of water. I look across the bar and see a girl with really short multi-colored hair and pale skin, But I couldn't see her eyes at the time since she was in tears. I would then later on find out her eyes were brown and her name, Ginger.
I walked to this girl and sat next to her.
"Hey, Are you ok? Do you need any help at all?" I asked her and she looked up at me, brown eyes and tears, then said, "I'm fine, But, I just need a glass of whiskey right now.."
She decided not to tell me what happened that night, But I would know soon.
"Hey, Getting drunk is not something you want to do, I know you're going through a rough time. But family and friends will help you. Alright?"
"I don't have a family, Or friends.. I'm just alone.."
"Consider me a new friend, I'm Mark."
"I'll end up losing you too." She sighed.
"Here, You don't drink any alcohol, and I'll hang out with you, Deal?"
She took her time to process it then nodded.

Later on that night Jessie got drunk and passed out and the girl at the bar was staying with me the entire time. I had to drive both of them home, But Jessie lost her keys and the other girl was homeless. Being Mark Vantas myself I couldn't let them stay out on the streets tonight, So I was driving home.

How were my parents going to react to this?

Karkats POV

Okay, The dinner is made and the house is clean. I think everything looks pretty f*cking good! H*ll yeah, I did great!
I heard the door bell ring and I walked to my room.
"Hey babe, Sarah's home." I smiled, and as I walked into the room I was treated to the pleasant fact that my wife was putting on a red dress. She is so d*mn beautiful.
"Alrighty then, Karkat can you zip up this dress for me?"
I smirked then moved towards her and kissed her spine from the bottom to the top as she smiled. "Vantas, Zip it up." She giggled at me and I nodded then zipped up her dress. I just can't get enough of her.
"Let's go see our baby girl." She grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek before yanking me out of the room and to the front door.
As I opened the front door my eyes widened.
Kitkat, Had her shirt on backwards, Mark was carrying Jess while another girl was latched on to his arm, Sarah was holding hands with-
"SOLLUX?!"
"KK?" He looked at me.
My wife walked to the door and before I knew it, She passed out.

What the f*ck?!