Chapter 11: Awkward

Marks POV

"What on earth Mark?" Jessie laughed as I tore off my pants.
"What? You said strip"
She laughed even harder "I meant, Just take off your clothes." She fell back on her brothers bed as I continued taking off my clothes. I blushed gently as I took off my shirt. "Whoa, wicked tattoo." Jessie sat up.
"What?" I looked at her as she got up from the bed and walked towards me. I watched her hands rise up to touch the scar on my chest.
"There somethin you not tellin me?" She looked up at me.

We'll if that isn't obvious enough, I've been keeping a lot of things from her.

"Alright. Yes. I've been keeping things from you." I took a deep breath in then looked at her "I am not completely human, My dad is an alien from another planet and I got some of his genes. Now, I only have horns, a birth scar, and um, A part I'm embarrassed to talk about. Also, I have like this huge crush on you, And I never really got around to asking you out and that's pretty much it."
She looked at me in a bit of amazement. "Well I knew about the horns. And were already going on a date, So I guess it wasn't that much to tell" she smiled and my eyes widened.

If you couldn't tell, I was a dumb kid, I was not good at telling when girls asked me out, At all.

"This is a date?"
"Yes Mark, This is a date." Jessie chuckled softly then I suddenly hugged her by the waist and spun her around.
When I put her down her face was red with blush.
"Mark, Maybe you shouldn't do that when you only have boxers on."
I blushed brightly. "Oh, crap." I jumped into the black pair of pants Jess had handed me earlier and she smiled at me.
Her smile is so beautiful. Gah.

Kits POV

"No, No! You better quit it!" I laughed in anger and pushed Ryan away. "Stop it!" I ran across his room and jumped into his bed. "You get back here!" He rolled towards me in his wheelchair then got out of it and climbed on to the bed. He then proceeded to climbing on top of me and pinning me down.

This, I found. Awkward.

Our eyes met and our faces blushed. Ryan smiled and leaned in gently, I then grabbed his head and pulled him in. This was a kiss we just had shared. But alas, My first kiss was just a dream.

I then awoke from my slumber to be found in Ryan's bed again, although this time I was in his jacket. And nearly only his jacket.

Holy f*ck what have I done.

Sarah's POV

"You think my parents will be happy that I'm getting married?" I asked my beloved husband next to me. "Of course, Besides, You're gonna be a Captor soon. Isn't that a great thing honey?"
Right, I can marry anyone I want to.
"It is truly amazing yes." I rested my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me.

Oh what a day.