Chapter 3: French

Luckily, I was set off easy and given detention with no call to my parents. That would've been a lot of sh*t going down with my mom, She takes everything too seriously, guess that's what moms do.

"Bonjor Ms. Vantas, Comment allez-vous?(Goodmorning Ms. Vantas, How are you doing?)"

"I'm good Mrs. Laurence."

"parle français!(speak French)" My French teacher shouted, Telling me to reply in French.

"Non merci! Mrs. Laurence(No thanks! Mrs. Laurence)" I replied as I sat at my desk in the class room. My brother walked in with his flush-crush. He's such a ner- WAIT WHAT THE H*LL?!
I decided to talk to him in Swedish, it was the only other language we knew besides French and English.
"vad fan Mark!(what the h*ll Mark)" I shouted quietly across the room.
"hon gav mig det , det är inte mitt fel jag svär (she gave it to me, it's not my fault I swear)" he replied.
"kukhuvud (d*ckhead)" I swore.

Mrs. Laurence sh'd us and told us to only speak French, again.
"Hey weirdo" Summer Holiday giggled behind me. I yawned and pretended to be rubbing the back of my head as I gave her the bird. She scoffed, I think I got her good now. Hallie raised her hand up, "Mrs. Laurence, puis-je aller à la salle de bain?(Mrs. Laurence, may I go to the bathroom?) The teacher nodded and she got up, Not to mention the hushed chuckles from her B*tch squad surrounding her, and started walking towards the front, carrying a drink in hand. She gasped right beside me and fell over, face front. I was about to laugh if it weren't for the cola that was splashed on my face.
"Mrs. Laurence, Kit tripped me!"
"Wait-, What the h*ll?" I did not trip her! She fell out of the random!
"I don't find that very nice Kit" Hallie says to me as she stands up. I was p*ssed. I flipped my table and grabbed her by her blue jean jacket, although I was shorter than her, I could still lift. "I DONT FIND YOU VERY NICE YOU F*CKA**! YOU DO THIS SH*T JUST TO GET A LAUGH, HAHA, VERY F*CKIN FUNNY ISNT IT?! NO ITS NOT! SO STOP YOUR DUMB SH*T!" I was about to swing at her when my brother Mark pulled me away and Hallie was mortified as she was being tugged away by the teacher.
Mark walked me out of the room, along with holding my purse.
"It's coming off isn't it?" I looked up at him and he nodded. He then handed me my purse, which had my foundation thankfully placed in it.
"Come on you crazy kiddo." He rolled his eyes and rubbed my back, Leading me down to the girls bathroom.