Chapter 15: Well F*ck.

Kits POV

"Do you have to blind fold me you weirdo?" I asked Ryan and he replied "Yep, Or else you're gonna see the surprise."
I laughed, "Ooh, A surprise! What is it, Falling off a cliff into a pond of sharks? Or maybe even walking into a grizzly bear? Or lasers?" I sarcastically acted excited.
"First of all, I wouldn't hurt you, Second, I don't think that last one has been invented to kill people."
I rolled my eyes, even though he couldn't see it. I decided to rely on my other senses.

The taste, Was obviously nothing. The sound was nearly quiet.
The smell was,

Baguette.

The feeling was my hands in Ryans, But also, a bit chilly.

Ryan let go of my hands and I freaked out and nearly jumped on to him, But he's in a wheel chair so, I knew I couldn't.

"Alright Kitkat, Bend over."
"You're not gonna rape me are you?" I raised an eyebrow, Again, Even though he couldn't tell.
He sighed, "no, I'm not going to do that. Just lean forward."
I did, BUT VERY HESITANTLY.
Soon I felt his warm hands on my cheeks that began to lift off the blindfold.

We were on a hill, Next to a tree. And we had a basket? This was a nearly isolated place, but, It was beautiful.

"This alright for you kit?" Ryan looked up at me. I nodded and smiled gently and helped him out of his wheel chair and on to the ground. We both laid down and looked at the clouds. I could hear his breathing, I'm sure he could hear mine. It was a really quiet and beautiful day.

"I saw you had so many people at your house so I figure you'd want some space." Ryan said to me as he shrugged with his hands.
"This is great." I smiled. The troll boy looked at me and took off his cap and turned himself to face me. I looked at him and he softly took off my beanie and let all of my black locks fall out of it.
"Here, You don't need this right now." He smiled at me as I blushed lightly. His own dusty orange blush came into picture.

Slowly, we both leaned in, then rejected slightly, then continued to want a kiss from one and other. He's so sweet, but do I really want to fall in love again, but he's my best friend, But I've known him for a month. I like him. But he'll just betray me like Kyle did..
But, Should I?

After that, Our lips met, his soft, sweet lips and mine, colliding and pushing against each other. It was just like a scene from a romcom. We let that kiss go on for the next few hours, but really it was minutes.

His cheeks were bright orange while mine were flushed themselves.
"Kit, I really like you. I mean, Really like you."

hoLY F*Ck

"Me too, You. I mean, I, I, Uh."
I blabbed, then he smiled and put his hand on my cheek.
"It's not about yesterday, I know it might seem that way but it's really not. I've been planning this since Wednesday." It's Sunday. Wow.
"I was going to do it in around a week but today seemed like a great day to ask you."
"Ask me what?" I looked at him.
"Will you be my Abby Richter to my Mike Chadway, my Annie Anderson to my Benjamin Barry, my Margret Tate to my Andrew Paxton?"
He remembered 6 characters full names to 3 romantic comedies we've watched. The Ugly Truth, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, and The Proposal.

"You remembered the characters names?" I smiled as he nodded.
"How could I refuse your cheesy a**"
Ryan smiled brightly and grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hug. "I won't let you down." We both laughed and relaxed into a kiss.

Karkats POV

"Ok dad, Mom and I are going out shopping. You stay here with Sollux, Ok? No fighting." My daughter chuckled. Like I could spend evens second with him without hitting him in the face. My wife pulled me into our room and pinned me up to the wall after shutting the door.
"We'll then." I attempted to put my hands on her hips and she slapped them.
"You better not mess with him ok? You know Sarah would hate you if you two got into a fight. So please," ______ kissed my forehead. "Be careful darling."
I love her so much I can't resist to listen to her. I nodded my head and she gave me a quick kiss and smiled at me. "I love you Karkles."
"I've told you not to call me that." I sighed and walked out of the room, just to see my daughter being frenched by my enemy.
"Woo!" My wife walks out of the room cheering and I look at her with anger as Sarah moves her head backwards to get Sollux out of her mouth.

Ugh, Everything sucks!

"Alright hun, I gotta go now. Love you." Sarah kissed Sollux's cheek and I nearly gagged. I hate him with a passion. He will not marry my daughter, She is my baby girl.

My wife and my daughter wave and walk out of the door and I sit down in my recliner and glare at Sollux.
"Sit your a** down now."
He did as he was told, He obviously didn't know what else to do. He didn't have a choice.
Ha!
"You f*cka**, What makes you come in here and think you can marry my daughter without even asking me for my blessing."
"W-Well, Sir I-"
"Rhetorical question dumba**. Do you think I'd even let you marry my daughter after you almost killed her?"
"Is that a rhetorical question?"
He really is a dumba**. I glared him in the eyes, He was trying to get a laugh out of me.
He may have been my old morail, But he will never win my daughters hand.
"O-Oh, No sir.." He realized my seriousness.
"Why do you want her anyway?! To make me feel terrible about myself?! To kill her?!"
"I would never!"
"THEN WHY ARE YOU MARRYING HER F*CKA**?!"
"B-Because-! I, I love her, She's always been there for me, And I want to have her children."
THIS F*CK FACE IS OLD ENOUGH TO BE HER FATHER, HIS KIDS WILL PROBABLY THINK HE'S GRANDPA,

IM THE ONLY GRANDPAPI AND I WILL NOT LET MY GRANDCHILDREN BE A CAPTOR!

[Hey what's up you derps, sorry I've been such a lazy baby, I am working on a side story that's just about a cute little family. I think it's cute and I was wondering if you derpicorns wanted to read it! Tell me down in the comments section if you would like to read some of my side stories?
Thanks for reading!]