Chapter 8: Markimoo

~le earlier Friday morning~

Marks POV

Alright, First I head into school, Second, I walk so smoothly up to Jess and wink because why the h*ll not, Third, I Take her by the hips and say (greatly sexy deep voice) "Hey baby, Who put an angel like you on Earth?", Forth, I ask her out smoothly. I will be so smooth, I'll be like butter, or silk.

Now, Time to put it in to action.

I walk into school, looking smooth as f*ck (he looked like a piece of d*mn jello), then I smooth walk my way down the hall way. Apparently I was too smooth that in a split second, my converse slipped off of the floor and over my head. I f*ckin fell.

I f*ckin FELL.
Jessie suddenly appeared above me "Aww. Markimoo, Did you fall again?" She smiled at me and offered me a hand up, I gladly took her hand because I preferred to be at least her height.
I don't know if you've guessed this but, I am f*cking short as all h*ll.
Luckily, Jessie was the same height. "Yeah. I was just, uh, too smooth for the ground." I smirked
"Or you just didn't see that wet floor sign." She looked to my right, leading me to a caution sign.
"Nah, I'm sure it was me being just too smooth." What was I saying.
She giggled, Aww she's so cute. "You're a dork Mark." She smiled at me. "So Mark, I was wondering. Are you free tomorrow night? I was gonna go to this sick party and they said I needed a date so I was wondering if you'd go with me."
Is she asking me out?
"U-Uh, Yeah, Sure that's, That's great! What time what place?"
I wAS ASTONISHED. "Just come over to my house around 5:40 and I'll drive us there."
"Sounds great" I smiled, Aw f*ck yeah.

Kits POV

I got up Saturday morning and went to my mom and dad's bedroom, then I was stopped by the bed hitting the wall and the door being locked. Oh god, Are they f*cking again. I heard my mom squeal, Oh dear lord why.
"Mom please keep it down!" I shouted, but my mom, being ______ Vantas herself replied.
"Cover your ears Kit!" She laughed then I rolled my eyes and texted her what I wanted to do. She then said out loud "Is that the sweet boy next door?"
"Wait what?" I heard my dad shout as the bed finally stopped hitting the wall. Fantastic.
"She wants to go hang out with a boy today honey." My mom said to my father joyously.
I heard shifting, then my mom say "Were not finished yet." Then I heard a smack and my mom squeal. Who knows what terrifying things might have happened in there. Ughh, I shook it off then my dad walked out of the bedroom, thankfully he was fully clothed and looked at me. "Kitten, Who do you wanna go hang out with?" My dad's voice cracked, then I replied with the same crackle in my own voice. "His name is Ryan, He lives next door and he's one of my friends. Can I go dad, Pleeease." I begged then my dad raised his eyebrow, "Is he a f*ck buddy? Cause if he is then no, And if you don't tell me please make him wear a f*ckin condom or a plastic bag or something." Oh my god dad no. No dad. "No he is not daddy, He's just a friend."
My dad handed me a little purple package. "If you f*ck with this boy, You're grounded, Forever. So if you do end up f*cking, Do it safely."
"Dad I don't need this."
"That's what all the teens say honey, That's what they all say. Now go hang out, Just don't have too much fun please kitten." My dad kissed my forehead then led me to the door. God d*mnit dad.

I knocked on the door and a talk woman with black hair and blue glasses smiled at me. "We'll hello there, You must be Kit." She smiled. "Um. Hi." I abruptly spoke my first words to this lady with the buck teeth. "Come in, Come in, Ryan's in his room up stairs."
I walked in then the lady introduced herself. "My name is Jade Nitram, although I was previously a Harley. So Ryan tells me you're part troll as well."
"Uh, Yeah."
A troll with large bull horns walked up behind Jade and kissed her head then looked at me.
"Go on Tav, Introduce yourself." Jade says then the man nods. "I'm Tavros, I'm, Uh, Ryan's dad."
"Nice to meet you both."
They smiled and Jade looked at me. "Go on now, Go hang out." She smiled brighter.

I then went into Ryan's room just to find that Ryan, Was cleaning up his room for me.
"I already know your room is a mess dumby."
He chuckled "At least you've shifted from calling me dumba** to calling me dumby."
"Nah, You're still a dumba**." I smiled.