Chapter 10: Don't Wear Tuxedos To A High School Party

Marks POV

I walked up to Jessie's house, full of fear from my horns to my toes. I knocked on the door and she stepped out around 30 or so seconds later. First seeing her beautiful facial features I smiled at her, then, I noticed her red dress. It was poof like past her waist but only went down to her knees, the top of the dress was not poof like at all, in fact, it looked like a velvet bright red heart was placed on her dia-frame. Then looking down at her legs I noticed her signature red converse and smiled more.
"You look fabtastic." I blabbered.
"Oh yes quite divine if I do say so myself" she imitated my accent because I slightly slur my voice.
"So uh, That party?" I looked up at her smile.
"Right, But, Are you gonna wear that?" She gestured to my tuxedo
"What's wrong with it?"
"This isn't a formal party. Here, I'll help you out, I think my brother Josh has some clothes." Jessie walked back into her home and suggested I followed along.
"Will he mind?" I asked while following her down her beige hallway.
"Course not, He's not home anyway." She stepped into the large room with an owl slide ceiling, This room I knew to be Josh's. I was sure to take off my shoes because I was shifting from tile to carpeted flooring and I didn't want to get it dirtied up. As I stepped in after her she was already standing at the closet, Gosh, She's just gorgeous, With her long curled brown hair and her green eyes. But I think I like the freckles that are sprinkled on her shoulders and cheeks more than anything.
"Here!" She cheered as she turned around with a black v-neck and grey pants in her arms, Heh, kind of like what my dad used to wear.
"Do you think I would look good in it?" I asked her.
"Of course that's why I picked it out." She rolled her eyes then walked towards me.
"Strip." She said bluntly.
"W-What?" I blushed.
"You heard me."
Well, I didn't take pole dancing classes for nothing.

Your POV

"Should we tell them?" I asked Karkat as we were laying in our soft brown sheeted bed. He nuzzled his face into my collar bone then rubbed the tips of his sharp teeth on my neck. "Karkat, Answer please." I whispered to him softly. He then slowly stopped grazing his teeth along my neck. "They're going to have to find out soon enough. I mean your belly won't stay like this forever." He crawled down to my stomach and rested his head on the twins that were growing inside of me. I lifted up the fur blanket and smiled at him. "I mean when should we tell them." I pet his head gently then Karkat replied. "Maybe tonight? When Sarah comes over to visit."
"Alright. That'd be great." I took a deep breath in. I really hope the kids will be okay with this.
"We should get some clothes on and get this house cleaned up before Sarah gets home." I looked down at my wonderful husband as he smirks then crawls up to my face and whispers, "I'm not done with you yet."

Kits POV

"So my moms pregnant" Ryan looked at me from his bed that he was laying on while I was in his computer chair, Fixing up his Bluetooth signal from the computer to the projector.
"Really? I thought that was just a little weight put on." I replied.
"Nope, She's having a girl, Heh, Won't that be fun." He chuckled than I chucked his longhorn plushie at his head.
"Girls aren't that bad, But babies, Ugh, They're annoying."
"Your mom could be pregnant right now from what you told me she was doing with your dad earlier." He smirked.
"Ryan, Don't make me throw your computer at you next." I growled.
"Truse, Truse." He raised his hands up and I smiled.
"Good, Besides, my parents said they're done having kids."
"But why? Kids are great." Ryan let his arms fall.
"They already have 4." I looked at him.
"I thought you said it was just you, Mark and Sarah?" He questioned then I looked down, I never told Ryan about Kate. I guess I should.
"I had another sister, Kate, She, uh, She died from cancer 4 months after I was born.."
"Oh Kit, I didn't kn-"
"It's fine. I never really got to know her anyways.." I shrugged off the negative emotions then I looked at Ryan.
"The, um, Signal should be connected now."
I got up to go help Ryan out of bed and once I grabbed his hands he pulled me down into his arms and held me in them.
"Romcoms can wait for now." He said softly into my ear.