Chapter 9: Weirdos (super short!)

We were laid on the floor, Covered in a red fluffy blanket, Watching The Bounty Hunter, and eating vanilla popcorn. I laid on my back while Ryan was laying on his stomach. "Do you even like these movies?" I asked him.
"Nope" he smiled "I love romcoms."
"Okay good, You were about to get slapped."
"You wouldn't hi- Ow" he wined after I hit the back of his head.
I smirked and laughed.
"You can smile, I didn't know that was apart of your think pan process."
"Think pan?" I looked up at Ryan confused.
"It's your brain, You know in here" he pointed to his own head. I guess that's how troll slang worked, But maybe my dad just adapted faster to the human world so he wouldn't get judged.
"Oh." I said quietly as I laid my head back down to watch the movie.
"You okay?" Ryan looked worried, He shouldn't be though, He might get that from his dad, He seemed pretty nervous when he introduced himself.

"Yeah, I'm fine." And I really was, I just can't stop thinking about why the humans aren't so accepting of our species existence. I guess it was just because of the war that went on between the two species, Eventually, Nobody won, But a few from the trolls side were captured or killed, Even my grandfather Kankri Vantas.

But that's a whole different story to tell.

"Are you sure kit?" I looked up at him and nodded, he started moving his arm, hesitated, then he rubbed my head gently, of course, being careful not to touch my horns.
Instead of slapping him for touching my head, I enjoyed it, It felt nice.
"So Kitkat, Just a random question. Besides your horns and your skin, What makes you different from human?"
Hm, We'll my sharp teeth, my non-existing belly button, and my gills are pretty much it.
"Gills, My teeth are sharp and I don't have a belly button. How about you?" I asked. His face flustered with orange.
"W-Well, I have orange blood and uh, Well, I have a ..."
His voice trailed off.
"What?"
"A...." And yet again, it trailed.
"Ryan stop blabbering and tell me."
"A bulge" he spit out then he hid his blushed face into his black pillow.
"Well then." I chuckled.
"Is it weird?" He looked up at me
"Nope, Not at all."

[My apologies for the really short update! It was requested and I've been busy and I am super sleepy tonight. But thank you all who have been enjoying this story.
Again, Apologies, It was requested I updated as soon as I could, and this is around 1/2 of the actual update I would've put into it, but I love to make y'all happy and I hope to update for you derpicorns soon!

Also, Did you guess the next book in this series?]