Chapter 10

"Anyone see you?" Chris asks as I sneak into his trailer and lock the door.

After the whole Lisa thing I ended up going back to his and spending the night. It was nice to wake up to him, wrapped in his arms. It's like I don't have a care in the world when he's around, and then I remember my mistakes and suddenly feel like I don't deserve this.

I don't, and it's obvious his family must think the same.

"No, they're at lunch, then resetting". I tell him as we strip everything off and he pushes me back against the wall, hoisting me up and then entering me hard.

Fuck, he feels amazing.

We begin to move together, his face burying itself in the valley between my breasts, then working his way to one of them and taking it in his mouth. My nails dig into his back so hard with every thrust that he groans. "Am I hurting you?" I pant against him, wanting him to go deeper - although he's pretty much fully inside of me anyway.

"No...you just feel so fucking good" he manages to get out in between thrusts.

I can feel myself begin to tighten more around him, pumping at him for everything he has. By now his hand is working away at my clit, the pleasure rising until I cry out his name and coat him with my release.

It doesn't take long for him to follow, filling me so I'm all but oozing cum, and then after a few minutes, slowly pulling out of me, the mixture of both of us now running down my leg.

"Gonna need a towel". I say breathlessly and he heads to get one, both of us cleaning up.

"Geez Fal..." he pants as we clean up.

"You're an animal, Evans" I smirk and get dressed, then sitting back on the couch so I can compose myself before we have to get back to set.

This is what it's been like. The liaisons between resets, during lunch and sometimes after we've left. We're acting like two lovestruck teenagers, but soon it's coming to an end and I don't know where we will go from here, or how we can work it out.

I know we will, we want a life together, but there's bound to be obstacles in our way.

**

Filming wraps a month or so later, and now it's onto the next project, most of which are UK based for filming. It means I'm going to be away for a good couple of months from Chris, but we're trying to keep everything on track.

I've stayed away from any kind of family function he's suggested I go with him to. I feel like I'm not wanted even though he says otherwise. Apparently, I'm always welcome, but with the obvious frosty reception I had from Scott and Lisa, I'd rather just keep myself to myself. There will only be tension and I no longer want to be the cause of it.

We're keeping our relationship under wraps, although there were rumours floating around since filming.

If he's dating her again then he's making a big mistake

She's not his type at all 🤔. Oh and also she's so skinny she might break in half! 🤢 like, eat a burger or something!

Wonder what his family thinks if they are? Bet they hate her guts 😆 She needs to get the message that he deserves better than her.

Lol! If they're back together then it won't be long before they split. He's too good for her. 😒

She's a total bitch - dunno why but she just gives off that vibe 🤷‍♀️

When one red flag meets another 💀🚩

Yeah...

The internet has hated me. They hate the idea of us.

It's fucking toxic, and those aren't even the worse one's that I've seen or heard about.

I've had comments left on my Instagram, telling me how I need to fatten up a little more, how I should leave Chris alone and all that shit. And this is just from media stories and speculation they've built up.

I dread to think what they would say if we were to ever go public.

It's died down though over the last couple of weeks, most likely because we haven't actually be pictured together or anything.

I'm currently in my trailer, waiting to get onto set, however I have no idea how I'm supposed to function for the rest of the day. Not when the offending object that's staring back at me has knocked me for six.

We're so fucked.

I've tried FaceTiming Chris, calling him, but he hasn't answered.

"Please pick up, please pick up, please pick up..." I mutter to myself, the anxiety high.

"Fal, I'm just about to go into a meeting can I ca..." he answers but my mouth simply blurts it out in a panic.

"I'm pregnant..."

Silence.

We've messed up. I know we spoke about wanting this, wanting marriage, but right now? This quickly? We've been careless as hell.

"Shit..." I hear him reply, and I know he's probably wondering what the hell to say or do.

"I...I don't know what..." I stumble, not knowing whether the reaction is good or bad.

He sighs. "Ok, calm down, look I'll be out of this thing in a couple of hours. The only thing we can do is talk about it later once we both aren't busy. But are you ok?" He asks a little concerned.

"I'm freaking out!"

"I know...I know I...well I wanna say it's a shock but considering what we've been up to it isn't - text me once you've wrapped for the day, just stay calm, it's gonna be alright..."

"Is it?" I ask, the panic still apparent in my voice.

"Yeah...it will be".

That doesn't sound too convincing.

Are we going to be ok? Shit, are the tables gonna turn and this time he'll be the one to leave me? I can see Lisa jumping for joy with the rest of his family.

Guess I'll just have to wait and see what he has to say about all of this later, and the feeling of dread won't leave me until then.