Chapter 20

Chris Evans and Fallon St James confirm baby news months after birth.

Chris Evans has confirmed his relationship with Fallon St James as well as the birth of their first child just months before, in a recent Instagram post.
Evans posted a picture of the pair at as they posed last night on the red carpet, confirming both the couples relationship as well as rumours that he is the father of St James's child with the simple caption 'AKA Mom and Dad'.

The couple, who dated before both shot to fame, are thought to have rekindled their romance earlier last year after appearing on a UK chat show and then going on to work alongside one another for the Apple TV series Defending Jacob. However neither party confirmed the relationship.

A source close to the couple says, "Chris and Fallon have both wanted to keep their relationship and baby news on the down low, they're a very private couple and would like people to respect their privacy during this happy time.

The couple's representatives have refused to comment.

Life is bliss.

I've never felt more content with life, or more sure of where I should be.

It's certainly here though. Even if it did take longer than expected.

Currently I'm sat cross legged on the floor watching as Chris is all but throwing Blake into the air, the little baby giggles filling the living room as he brings him back into him nuzzles him, then holding him back up in the air again.

The news is now out, we're together, we have a child together, and although there have been some horrible comments towards us (me in the firing line in particular), people have generally been pleased for us both.

Neither the recent engagement or wedding is something we're going to be making public. Chris's family have pretty much accepted me now and welcomed me as one of their own, knowing I won't be going anywhere and what we have is genuine. They love Blake and he's always spoiled with kisses and cuddles whenever we're altogether.

"If he throws up on you then it's your fault". I state as he lays Blake back on his play mat and continues playing with him. Our son is looking more like his father everyday, especially when he smiles. Even Lisa agrees he's the double of Chris when he was that age.

"Can't be the worst thing he's done to me". Chris smirks and looks back down at Blake, "eh Bud? We can handle puke".

Blake just gives him a gummy smile and waves his arms, he lights up when Chris is home from working, and adores him.

I crawl over to where they are and sit beside Chris, who puts an arm around me and gives me a kiss. "Guess we should really start thinking about wedding plans".

"You sure you still wanna marry me after everything Evans?"

"I'd marry you a thousand times over St James, no matter what". He murmurs as he leans in once more and kisses me deeply.

Past is past, but this? This is our future, and I can't wait to see what is yet to come for us.

The End