Chapter 3: A Night Out Interrupted

(Author's note: from now on in this story, the main oc, Thomas will just be called Tom instead of Thomas whenever i write a chapter going forward).

It had been few weeks since Tom and Priscilla had exchanged numbers and they had kept in contact with each other and of course, Priscilla continued with the flirting that she was doing to Tom.

One day, Priscilla was at her place and she was lying on her couch after doing a photoshoot on a beach and all of a sudden, she got an idea on how to flirt with Tom in another way and so she decided to see if he had an instagram account and if he did, she would post a photo from her photoshoot that she did earlier today and then she'd follow him immediately after so that he would see it.

Priscilla decided to go onto his brother Josh's page and see if his brother follows him.
Priscilla kept scrolling through Josh's list of people that he follows until she found a profile name that she could tell it was Tom's.

TomMorgan93
Thomas Morgan

Priscilla went on to the profile and a crafty smile appeared on her face.

Priscilla: found you handsome.

She giggled as she found the photo from her photoshoot that she wanted to post and then she followed Tom.

Meanwhile, Tom was in his office at work, and he was eating his lunch during break time, and he got a notification on his phone from instagram and he took a look to see what the notification said.

@gigidolin_wwe followed you

Tom went onto instagram and onto her profile and followed her back and he started to blush as he saw her latest photo that she posted.
Tom looked at the photo and then he realised that maybe he was looking for too long and so he shook his head as he thought to himself "get yourself together Morgan, yeah she's beautiful but i doubt that she actually likes you, just like the photo and move on with your day".

Tom liked the photo and then he put his phone down.

15,783 likes • liked by TomMorgan93 and 15,782 others

gigidolin_wwe 🌞🏖

See all 11,899 comments

jacyjaynewwe cute !
gigidolin_wwe 😊
mandysacs 🔥
gigidolin_wwe 🙏
lashlegendwwe hottie !
gigidolin_wwe thanks 😊
ariannagrace_wwe you're the coolest !
gigidolin_wwe no you are !

Tom put his phone down and he finished his lunch and then continued organising the next show at venue which was going to be a show where a bunch of hardcore metal bands who are new to the scene are playing on the show.
Tom likes doing shows like this as he likes to see the music scene that he likes is flourishing.