Chapter 12: Outside Fisiticuffs

It had been a few months since Tom had the pins in his leg removed and the road to a full recovery was under way and he was finally able to work out again.

Another month later, and Tom had put on more muscle and the difference was very much noticeable, Priscilla certainly noticed as she kept glancing at him whenever they would work out together and she would blush whenever she could see the muscles in his arms moving about.

Then one day, Tom was feeling rather guilty about having the people closest to him looking after and so to make it up to them, he decided to show his gratitude by taking them out for dinner which they eventually agreed to but they got to choose where.

It was eventually settled on them going to eat at a local bar that also had a full menu to choose from.

Tom was in the spare bedroom of his father's place after having a shower and after putting on some boxers, he saw the scars on his body that were left over from the accident and also the surgeries that he had.
Whatever excitement he had to see his friends was quickly disappearing as the insecurities about his scars were starting to creep to the surface.

A sense of sadness washed over Tom and he sighed as he put the rest of his clothes on which included a long sleeve metal band shirt, some jeans, a pair of sneakers and a leather jacket.

Tom went downstairs and grabbed his keys and wallet and he left the house after giving his dog Cairo a dog treat.

He got in his car and he headed to the bar where his friends, family and girlfriend were waiting for him.

He eventually arrived at the bar and he parked his car but he stayed there for a few moments while he gathered himself.

Tom: fuck, here we go.

He took a deep breath and then he got out of his car and headed inside the bar.

When got inside the bar, he looked around and he eventually spotted everyone at the bar and he went over to them.
His sadness slowly started to disappear as soon as he laid eyes on Priscilla and he smiled at her.

Priscilla was the first to notice him and a twinkle in her eyes shone bright with a big smile on her face as she quickly went over to him and she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly

Priscilla: hey baby !

Tom: hey.

Priscilla: it's good to see you.

Tom: it's good to see you too.

When they pulled away from the hug, Priscilla pulled his face closer to hers and she kissed him on the lips and then she grabbed his hand and led him over to his father, brother and best friends.

Priscilla: hey guys, look who's here !

Tom's father, brother and best friends all happily greeted him.