Chapter 9: Ablaze

As usual, things had been very well between Tom and Priscilla and Tom had been becoming more and more confident in himself as the make out sessions went on.

It was no different this day as Tom and Priscilla were making out at Tom's place and Priscilla was straddling Tom and her hands were on either side of his face and Tom's hands were on her hips.

Priscilla wanted to see if Tom was willing to take it a step further and so she stopped making out for the moment and that's when Tom asked if something was wrong.

Tom: is something wrong ?

Priscilla: oh, no baby nothings wrong, it's just...... lately I've been trying to find a way to ask you something.

Tom: ask me what ?

Priscilla: well... since we've been making out more recently, I was wondering if you'd like to take it a step further.

Tom: w-what do you mean by that ?

Priscilla realised that Tom perhaps thought that she may have meant about them being physical together and so she told him what she really meant.

Priscilla: oh no baby, I don't mean that we get physical just yet... I mean, maybe we take our shirts off ?

Tom: okay, sure.

Priscilla: r-really ? You're sure ?

Tom: yeah, if you really want to, I'll go first.

Priscilla: are you sure ?

Tom: yeah.

Tom took his shirt off revealing his chest and abs to Priscilla who liked what she saw.

Priscilla: oh my ! Look at you pretty boy.

Tom: th-thanks.

Priscilla: now it's my turn.

Priscilla took her shirt off and she could tell that Tom was still a bit nervous and so she looked into his eyes and alleviated any worries had still had in him.

Priscilla: hey handsome, look at me, I know that you're nervous, you don't have to be because I want you to look at me, it's okay because I love you baby.

Tom looked at Priscilla and she could tell that he was blushing and so she decided to playfully tease him.

Priscilla: (giggles) aww look at you blushing, don't be shy now baby.

Priscilla traced her fingers up his chest and then placed her hands on either side of his neck as they continued to make out and while they were making out, Priscilla could tell that Tom's hands were trying not to wander further down from her waist but seeing as she wanted him to, she let him know that it was okay.

Priscilla: baby, it's okay.

Tom: what ?

Priscilla: if you want to put your hands on my butt, you can.

Tom: o-okay.

Toms hands slowly made their way from Priscilla's waist and down onto her butt which made her smile while they were still making out.

Priscilla: and if you really want to, you can give it a squeeze.

Even though he was still nervous, Tom went for it and squeezed Priscilla's butt which made her moan lightly and when she pulled away from the kiss, she looked into Tom's eyes and she bit her bottom lip and started to kiss him more passionately and not even thinking about it, she's started grinding her hips back and forth on Tom.