Chapter 6: The First Date

It was getting to the end of a long and busy day for Tom and his friends and Tom was currently in his office and he was booking some shows for the next few weeks and all of a sudden, he started thinking about what Priscilla was up to.

All had been going well between Tom and Priscilla and they had planned to go on a small date together which just so happens to be a week from now and Tom, who was currently working in his office had just received a text from Priscilla as he was thinking about her and he read the text.

Priscilla🥀: hey handsome, how are you doing today ?

Tom: I'm doing okay, just booking some shows for the next few weeks and then I'll be heading home after, it's been quite busy over here, what about you ?

Priscilla🥀: I've just got done working out and then I'll be heading home to get some rest, but tomorrow I will be hanging out with Mandy and Taylor, have you got anything planned for tomorrow ?

Tom: I'll be at work all day again and it's going to be another busy day tomorrow as well.

Priscilla🥀: you'll do great.

Tom: thanks, hope you have a good time tomorrow. 😊

Priscilla🥀: I will, I'll tell the girls you said hi tomorrow. ☺️

Tom: thanks, I'll see you soon, I'm looking forward to our date.

Priscilla🥀: so am i, I'll see you soon handsome. 😘

Toms face was blushing as he put his phone down and he continued on with his work.

The next day......

Priscilla was hanging out with Taylor and they got to talking about their love lives when Priscilla was asked about her date with Tom.

Mandy: so when's your date with Tom ?

Priscilla: well, it's just under a week from now, our first date is going to be low key.

Taylor: do you guys have any idea what you're going to be doing at all ?

Priscilla: well, we will be going to see a movie and then we'll be going for some pizza and then some drinks.

Mandy: that sounds nice.

Priscilla: yeah, I'm really looking forward to it, I hope he is too.

Taylor: well Josh told me that he is.

Priscilla: really ?

Taylor: yeah, Josh said that Tom is very much looking forward to it, he said that whenever Tom talks about you, he gets a smile on his face.

Priscilla: that's really sweet, he's so cute.

Mandy saw that Priscilla was already plotting on how to tease and flirt with him and so she asked her about and Priscilla jokingly denied it.

Mandy: you're going to tease him about this aren't you ?

Priscilla: (gasp) I would never do such a thing Amanda, I would never make that cute and adorable blush appear on his face... nope, not me, not at all.

Priscilla, Mandy and Taylor all looked at each other and the few seconds of silence was broken by a sudden burst of giggling.

Priscilla: I think we'll both have a great time on our date.

Taylor: so what's he doing now ?

Priscilla: he's working today at the venue he owns, he said he going to be busy all day.