Chapter 5 Part 2: Titles and Hearts

It was the day after NXT takeover had happened and Tom was getting ready to go and hangout with his brother, and his friends, girlfriend and of course, Priscilla who was looking forward to seeing Tom the most as she was going to tell Tom how she feels about him.

Tom had left his hotel room and he left the hotel and he went for a walk through the city's park, and when he found a bench that was unoccupied, he sat down and while he was watching the ducks that were swimming about in the pond, he got a text from his brother, Josh.

Josh: hey bro, I've just knocked on your door at your hotel room and there was no answer, are you okay ?

Tom: yeah I'm okay, I've just gone out for a walk through the city and I'm currently sat on a bench next to a pond, what's up ?

Josh: I was just wondering if you'd like to hang out for a bit before the show.

Tom: sure, I'll just head back to the hotel.

Josh: no it's okay, I'll meet you where you are.

Tom: okay then, I'll see you when you get here.

Josh: yeah, I'll see you then.

Tom: bye.

Tom ended the call and then he stayed where he was, and he waited for his brother to meet him.

It wasn't long until Tom's brother, Josh had arrived at the park and Tom got up from the bench and he greeted his brother.

Tom: there you are.

Josh: how are you ?

Tom: I'm good, you ?

Josh: I'm fine, what shall we do ?

Tom: well, there's a video game store not too far from here, how about we go and have a look inside ?

Josh: yeah sure, I've been thinking about getting some more games anyway.

Tom: alright then, let's go.

Tom and his brother made their way to the video game store and when they went inside, they started looking around to see if there was anything that could catch their eye.

As Tom was looking around, he heard Josh call him over.

Josh: hey Tom, come over here.

Tom walked over to his brother who pointed out a game that Tom had been on the lookout for and that was Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection.

Tom: sweet, I'll grab that and continue looking around.

When he finished looking around the video game store with his brother, he took the games that he picked out to the checkout and then he left the store with his brother and they both went back to the hotel and while they were hanging out in Tom's hotel room, they were talking about the games that they bought.