Chapter 7 Part 1: Bad News

It had been almost four months since Tom and Priscilla had been dating and Tom had been getting more and more confident within himself since Priscilla had been helping him come out of his shell since they started dating.
His friends and family have also noticed the change within him and they were happy for him as they knew that he was the happiest that he had been in a very long time.

Over time, Tom and Priscilla were getting even more and more fond of each other and of course with Priscilla, she flirted with Tom even more and she got more flirty since she could tell that he liked it even though he would try his best to not show it even though it was obvious whenever he blushed as much as he does when she flirts with him.

Priscilla knew that it was difficult for Tom to be fully open to someone but she had a plan to get him to realise that she was very serious about him.

Priscilla was chilling at her place and she got an idea as she knew that both she and Tom were not working today and so she decided to put her plan into action and she started by calling him on her phone.

As she began calling Tom, a sneaky yet flirty smile appeared on her face and she started twirling her fingers through her hair.

Her smile turned into a grin as she heard Tom pick up the call.

Tom: hello ?

Priscilla greeted Tom in a flirty tone.

Priscilla: hey Tommy, how are you ?

Tom: oh h-hey Priscilla I'm good, are you okay ?

Priscilla: oh I'm more than okay handsome, but here I am at my place and I couldn't help but wonder what is that rather attractive man that I'm dating doing and if he's would be interested in hanging out with me for the day ?

Tom: y-yeah of course, that'd be great.

Priscilla: aww that's great to hear Tommy.

Tom: is there anything else ?

Priscilla: well not really but I certainly wouldn't complain if we were to talk for a little bit longer, I'd like to hear how things are going for you.

Tom: oh, okay......

Priscilla and Tom proceeded to talk on the phone for a little bit longer, talking about their lives and then they ended the call so that they could start their day together.

Tom had left his house and driven over to Priscilla's place.
He parked his car in front of Priscilla's place and he walked up to her front door and he knocked and waited for her to answer.

A few seconds later, the door answered and Tom saw Priscilla and he thought that she looked great.

Priscilla: hey Tommy, I'm glad you're here.

Tom: hey Priscilla, you look great of course.

Priscilla: well thank you Tommy, you're looking pretty damn good yourself.