Chapter 13: The Day After

It was the morning after their first time together and Priscilla was the first to wake up and as her eyes opened and she yawned, she snuggled further into him and then her thoughts drifted towards what happened last night between her and Tom.

Priscilla blushed as she remembered what she and Tom did, she loved seeing the more assertive side of him that he showed and she would love to see more of it in the future but for now, she was just watching him sleep as she had her head in the pillow next to him.
Priscilla thought that the way Tom was sleeping was cute as he had a faint smile on his face.

She lightly touched Tom's face and started to gently scratch his facial hair and when he started to wriggle his nose and mouth, Priscilla quietly giggled to herself but was surprised when she felt his hands on her waist and his eyes suddenly opened and with a smile on his face, he flipped her over onto her back and he pinned her down with her hands above her head.

Priscilla: (light squeak and giggle) I thought you were asleep.

Tom: (chuckles) you thought wrong... and now you're in trouble.

With her hands still pinned above her head, she playfully acted like a damsel in distress.

Priscilla: (playful giggles) oh no ! what are you going to do with me ?

A wicked smile then appeared on Tom's face.

Tom: this.

Tom brought his face closer to Priscilla's and they shared a rather steamy kiss.

Tom then started kissing her neck which made Priscilla feel tingly and when she noticed that Tom had no longer pinned her hands above her head, she placed them on his back and then ran them slowly up and down his back and then as he right leg was grazing up and down the left side of his torso.

Her hands then roamed down onto Tom's butt and she gave it a squeeze which startled Tom a bit and Priscilla playfully giggled when she saw the look of surprise on his face.

Priscilla: (giggles) whoops, my hands slipped onto your cute butt.

Priscilla giggled as she patted Tom's butt.

Tom: you naughty girl.

Priscilla then decided to initiate a bit of morning fun by being playful with him.

Priscilla: (sarcastic sigh) I know sir, I'm a very, very naughty girl.... And I must be punished.

Priscilla batted her eyelashes as she wrapped her legs around Tom's waist.

After they had their morning fun, they were lying in bed together and Priscilla was snuggling up to Tom and he had his arms around her and while they were gathering their breath, Tom asked Priscilla if she would like some breakfast after a shower before she goes to a show.

Tom: do you want some breakfast before you head to NXT ?

Priscilla: oh, you read my mind baby.

Tom: I take it that's a yes then ?

Priscilla rolled on top of him and she kissed him on the lips.

Priscilla: it is baby but before that, how about we have a shower together ?

Tom: good idea.

Tom then got out of bed and Priscilla was checking him out as she still laid in bed.
Tom then turned around and saw Priscilla was watching him and so he chuckled and he grabbed a hold of her and he threw her over his shoulders.

Priscilla giggled and she started smacking his butt while he carried her over his shoulders into the bathroom for a shower.

Then, a little bit later and they had gotten changed after having their shower together, they headed into the kitchen and Tom started making them both some breakfast.