Chapter 14: Appreciating Her

Some time had passed and Tom was almost fully recovered from the fire and he was currently texting with Priscilla who hadn't seen him for almost a month due to both of them working overtime in their jobs and they had been planning to spend the weekend together.

Priscilla🥀: so what do you have in mind for us this weekend, I've got some ideas but I'd like to know what you're thinking of.

Tom: well how about we go out to eat somewhere maybe for sushi ?

Priscilla🥀: I could actually go for sushi, that's sounds great baby.

Tom: also, maybe we could go out for drive and also a walk on the beach ?

Priscilla🥀: that sounds great baby.

Tom: and if you want, we can go out for drinks with friends after we've had sushi.

Priscilla🥀: awesome, I'm looking forward to it already Tommy !

Tom: alright, how about we go on the walk on the beach first though, then in the afternoon we go out for sushi and then go for a drive and then we go out for drinks when it's nighttime ?

Priscilla🥀: awesome baby, I can't wait.

Tom: I'll be by to pick you up. 😘

Priscilla: get here quickly mister, I need to see my handsome guy ! 😍🥰😘

Tom grabbed his phone, wallet and keys and grabbed the dog leash and called Cairo to follow him to his car.

Tom: hey Cairo ! Come on, we're going to the beach !

Cairo excitedly followed Tom and jumped into the back of his car and after he got it out of his garage, he locked his house and garage door up and drove to Priscilla's place to pick her up.

Tom parked his car outside Priscilla's place and he knocked on her front door but before he finished knocking, the door opened and Priscilla jumped into his arms and wrapped her arms and legs around him and kissed him on the lips.

Tom: woah ! Hello !

Priscilla: hi baby !

Tom: you seem excited.

Priscilla got down from Tom and he smiled at her.

Priscilla: well we haven't really spent much time together recently and I love it whenever we're together.

Tom smiled at Priscilla and he kissed her on the lips.

Tom: come on, let's get going... oh and by the way, there's someone coming with us to the beach.

Tom pointed over at his car and Priscilla saw Cairo in the back of his car.

Priscilla: oh he's going to love it.

Tom: yeah, he likes running along beaches and maybe getting attention from other people too.

Priscilla then grabbed her sun hat and then she followed Tom to his car after locking her place up and when she got inside his car, she was greeted by Cairo who was happy to see her.

Tom got into the driver seat and drove straight to the beach and when they arrived, Tom and Priscilla got out of his car along with Cairo and Tom put his leash on him and after he locked his car up, they started walking to the beach.

When they got to the beach, Tom held Priscilla's hand and they walked along the beachfront and they were talking to each other when Priscilla asked him how the hunt for a new place was going.