Chapter 11: Leaving The Hospital

It had now been a day since Tom had his surgery and Priscilla had woken up after getting some sleep albeit not a lot of sleep but that didn't seem to bother her as she was excited to go and see Tom today and she was hoping that he would be okay enough to talk because she misses him and she just wants to hear his voice to know that he'll be okay.

She had a shower and after drying herself off, she wrapped a towel around her body and while she was drying her hair with another towel, she was thinking about what to wear and she eventually decided that she wanted to wear and so she put on the clothes that she picked out and she tied her hair up.

She grabbed everything that she needed and she left her place and got in her car and headed straight for the hospital.

On the drive there Priscilla was thinking about Tom and how he'd be feeling, she was hoping that he would be as okay as he possibly could be given the circumstance due to him being hospitalised for the time being.
She wanted to talk to him as she liked to hear his voice.

She drove in silence and when she eventually arrived, she sat in her car for a short while after parking it and then she got out, locked it up and then she headed inside the hospital.

Priscilla walked up to the front desk and let the receptionist know that she was here to see Tom.

Receptionist: hello and welcome to the Saint Francis Medical Centre, how can I help you today ?

Priscilla: hi my name is Priscilla Kelly and I'm here to visit my boyfriend.

Receptionist: what is his name please ?

Priscilla: Thomas Morgan.

Receptionist: okay, one moment please........ ah, here we are, he's in recovery ward room 11, he is awake but he may be a little hazy from coming out of anaesthesia.

Priscilla: okay, thank you so much.

Receptionist: you're most welcome ma'am.

Priscilla quickly walked to the recovery ward and she reached the room where Tom was and she looked at the door and she took a deep breath and she knocked on the door.
She then slowly opened the door and when she entered the room, she saw Tom sat up in the hospital bed and she saw the state he was in, bruises all over his face and body, stitches from where he had his multiple surgeries and bandages covering minor wounds that didn't need any stitches.

She saw that the look on Tom's face was not a happy one, he looked depressed if anything.
She didn't like to see him sad and so she called his name in an effort to get his attention.

Priscilla: h-hey there pretty boy.

Tom slowly turned his head and when he saw Priscilla, he managed a little smile on his face and a shine in his eyes emerged and he one of his hands reached out to Priscilla as he managed a few words.

Tom: Priscilla ? Is that you ?

Priscilla: yeah, it's me baby.

Priscilla walked right over to the side of the hospital bed and she sat down on a chair and she gently held Tom's hand in hers and she lightly kissed the back of his hand.

Tom: you're the best looking thing I've seen since I woke up.

Priscilla: thanks, even when you're in this state, you're still a charmer.

Tom: well I'm not lying, I'm so glad you're here.

Priscilla: so am I baby... I'm so happy that you're okay.

Tom could tell that Priscilla was getting emotional as her voice sounded shaky.

Tom gently squeezed her hand as much as he could in an effort to try and comfort her.