Chapter 8: The Tour

It had been a few months since Tom and Priscilla had told each other about how much they love each other and Tom's friends Michael, Daniel and Andrea had noticed a slight change in his personality as he was a bit more talkative and while Tom was working in his office, they were talking amongst themselves and they were trying to figure out why until Andrea had suggested that things had been progressing between Tom and Priscilla.

Daniel: so you guys have noticed the change in Tom too huh ?

Michael: yeah, he's always been a good dude but ever since around about the same time his brother got in that accident, he's become more talkative hasn't he ?

Andrea: yeah, finding out about his brother's accident must have scared the shit out of him.

Michael: oh yeah, they've always been close as brothers, especially ever since their mom died protecting them.

Andrea: I remember when he first told me and Daniel all about that, just hearing about it made me cry so much.

Michael: he hasn't said it but I can tell that he still feels guilty about it from time to time.

Daniel: it's a good thing that he's been dating that girl huh ?

Andrea: now that you mention her, do you think that maybe she's why he's been happier as of late ?

Michael: it's possible, I mean you remember how he was with Lyndsey.

Daniel: oh yeah, we definitely remember her.

Andrea: she was such a bitch to him, I'm so happy for him and that he's seemingly found someone better.

Then as they were talking, Tom came out of his office and he greeted them.

Tom: hey guys.

Michael, Daniel and Andrea: hey Tom.

Andrea: hey Tom, how's your brother been doing.

Michael: yeah, I hear he's been able to go home and start recovering now.

Tom: yeah, not completely so though, but he's being careful which is what he should be doing, Taylor has been making sure that he sticks to the routine and so have we.

Daniel: and how has he taken to having all three of you watching out for him.

Tom: (laughs) he's a bit cranky because he still can't do too much, Taylor says that he sometimes acts a bit childish.

Michael, Daniel and Andrea: (laughs)

Tom: it's lunch time now so how about we go and grab something to eat and bring it back here ?

Daniel: count me in dude.

Michael: yeah, I am hungry now that you mention it.

Andrea: sounds good Tom.

Tom: alright, let's go then.

After they left and then came back with their food, they all were now sat in toms office and Andrea asked Tom about how things were going with Priscilla.

Andrea: so Tom, how are things between you and Priscilla ?

Michael: are things going well ?

Daniel: yeah, we've noticed a change in you recently, are things going well ?

Tom: yeah she's awesome, she was by my side the whole time when we found out about my brother's accident and I didn't even ask her at all but she still stayed with me.

Michael: she sounds great dude.

Tom: the way she had been by my side made me realise that I love her.