Chapter 5 Part 1: Takeover

It was now the day of NXT takeover, and Tom had just come back home after walking Cairo and he let him off his leash after closing the front door.

Tom sat down for a little bit, and then he went upstairs as he had booked a hotel room for a few days as the NXT takeover event is further from his home than usual.

After packing his suitcase, he brought it downstairs and he set it down before going to the kitchen and grabbed a dog treat for Cairo and he gave it to him and wrote a note for his friend Andrea, who volunteered to look after Cairo while Tom was gone and when he finished writing the note, he stuck it on his refrigerator and then he took his suitcase and put it in the boot of his C63s AMG coupé and then he put the spare key under the mat and texted Andrea, letting her know where it is and then he got in his car and started driving.

Meanwhile, Priscilla was driving in her car and she was on her way to the show and she got to thinking about how she was going to tell Tom that she really likes him as she was thinking to herself "how am i going to tell Tommy that i really like him ? He's so fucking cute, especially when i tease him and blushes big time, he's very attractive and sweet too, and when should i tell him that I like him ? before or after the match ?... I should think about this some more".

Priscilla continued to think about how she was going to tell Tom that she likes him a lot and eventually, she reached the arena where takeover was being held and she parked her car and went to her locker room and put her suitcase with her ring gear down and she headed over to Taylor and Mandy and sat down with them and they got to talking.

Priscilla: are you guys ready for today ?

Taylor and Mandy: yeah.

Mandy then asked Priscilla about Tom.

Mandy: how are you doing ? Are you still going to tell Tom how you feel about him ?

Priscilla: that's the plan, maybe I'll know for sure when i see him or something.

Taylor: I think he likes you, he's just really shy about it, Josh told me that he does and that he's shy about telling you.

Mandy: maybe he'll be more comfortable telling you how he feels when he knows how you feel about him.

Priscilla: yeah, maybe.

Priscilla talked with Mandy and Taylor for a bit longer and then they started getting ready for takeover.

Meanwhile, Tom had arrived at the hotel and he went up to the front desk to get the key to his room and then he got in an elevator.

While he was in the elevator, he got to thinking about how he was looking forward to takeover, and all the matches that were on the show, all from his brother's North American championship match, to Priscilla and Taylor's ladder match for the NXT women's tag team titles and Mandy's match for the NXT women's championship.

He eventually got off the elevator and made his way to his room and when he reached his room, he unlocked the door with his room key and he went inside and closed the door behind him.

Tom put his suitcase down and sat on the end of the bed and then he remembered that he had to text his brother to let him know when he was at his hotel room.
Tom got his phone out of his pocket and started to text his brother, letting him know where he was.

Tom: hey bro, I'm in my room at the hotel now.

Josh: okay, thanks for letting me know.

Tom laid down on the bed and took a quick nap so that he was wide awake before takeover.

Meanwhile, Josh was just coming out of his locker room and he headed over to his girlfriend, Taylor who was sat with Mandy and of course, Priscilla.