Chapter 16: Workplace Visit

Ever since Priscilla had moved in with Tom, life had been on the up and up, even though Tom had been stressed with work and also the case for his old house being burned down by his ex which by the way he got justice for and she is now in jail for what she did, he always managed to make time for Priscilla who was there for him every step of the way.

Priscilla knew this and while she was with her friends backstage, Mandy asked her how things were since she started living with Tom.

Mandy: so how's living with Tom ?

Priscilla smiled and a twinkle appeared in her eyes as she started talking about him.

Priscilla: well girls, things couldn't be better, living with him is amazing, even though he's had his own shit to deal with, he still makes time for me and that is something that didn't really happen much in my last relationship.

Taylor: does he know you appreciate it ?

Priscilla: I think he does but sometimes, I've been thinking about how to...... show him.

Mandy and Taylor saw a mischievous look appear on Priscilla's face.

Taylor: what are thinking about in that mind of yours ?

Mandy: actually... don't say anything, I don't want to know.

They giggled together and got on with what they had to do on the show.

A few days later, and Tom was sat in his office and he was texting with Priscilla but little did he know what was in store for him today.

Priscilla🥀: hey baby, just wanted to say hi and let you know that you're gonna have an amazing day today ! 😘

Tom: thanks babe, I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.

Priscilla🥀: oh don't you worry about that handsome, you'll see me soon enough. 😉

Tom: that'd be nice to be honest, it's hectic over here what with the show that's on tonight but we'll get things done.

Priscilla🥀: that's my handsome man, getting things done, I'm so proud of you baby.

Tom: thanks, I'm so proud of you too.

Priscilla🥀: I've got to get going and I'll see you soon okay ?

Tom: okay, see you soon gorgeous. 😘

Priscilla🥀: 😘💋😉😏

Tom put his phone down and he got in with work making all the final arrangements for the show tonight.

The hours passed by and it was now time for the show and all the bands have done their soundchecks making sure everything is working.

Tom came out of his office and he walked over to his friends Michael Daniel and Andrea who were smiling at him.

Tom: hey guys, how's things ?

Michael: hey dude.

Daniel: things are going great, I can't wait for some of the bands on the show tonight, it's gonna be fucking awesome.

Andrea: I take it that means you're gonna be in the mosh pit later ?

Daniel: oh hell yeah.

Michael: and me.

Daniel and Michael fist bumped each other and Tom felt a sigh of relief which they noticed.

Michael: you alright man ?