Chapter 7 Part 3: "I Love You"

A few weeks since his brother Josh was hospitalised due to being in a car accident, Tom had been worrying a lot about him and had visited him as often as he could and Priscilla went with him whenever she could and Tom appreciated it greatly and he had finally decided that he wanted to tell her exactly how thankful he was and so seeing as he was off work today and so was Priscilla, he invited her to his place and while she was on her way there, Tom had quickly went into town and got some things and brought them back to his place and it was there that he put together a plan to show just how thankful he was that she was there for him.

Firstly, he started by putting some flowers in a vase for her with a thank you note and some candy.

He also had brought some ingredients for a dinner that he wanted to cook for her and one of them was a sirloin steak that he had just seasoned with salt and ground black pepper after bringing the steak to room temperature.

Then, as Tom was about to start cook the steak, he heard a knock at the door and he got nervous as he knew who it was and so he walked over to his front door and opened it to see that Priscilla was stood there with a smile on her face and before he could say hello to her, she hugged him tightly.

Priscilla: hi Tommy, how are you doing ?

Tom: I'm good thanks.

They pulled away from the hug and Priscilla saw that Tom was a little bit nervous.

Priscilla: you okay Tommy ?

Tom: yeah, I'm okay, come in.

Tom let Priscilla in and he closed the door behind them both.

Tom: how was your drive here ?

Priscilla: pretty good actually, no traffic at all, very pleasant.

Tom: oh, that's good then... ummm, there's a reason that I wanted to see you today aside from wanting to spend time with you and that reason is because I realise how you've been there for me and I wanted to show you just how grateful I am for you being there for me and so I've got you some flowers that are over there with some candy and a note that I've written for you.

Priscilla walked over to the flowers that were in a vase and she smiled at them.

Priscilla: they're so pretty, Tommy.

Tom: I'm glad you like them.

Priscilla then reached for the note and she opened it and proceeded to read it.

Priscilla, Thank You So Much For Being There For Me, I'm So Grateful For You And I Just Wanted You To Know That.
From Tom.

P.S. Hope You Like The Flowers !

Priscilla looked back at Tom after reading the thank you note and she smiled lovingly at Tom.

Priscilla: you're so sweet, Tommy... and thanks for the candy too.

Tom: it's okay.... Oh, I also wanted to cook for you as well.

Priscilla: Tommy, you didn't have to do that.

Tom: I know, I wanted to.

Priscilla: I take it that's why you asked me if I'd eaten at all today when you sent me that text asking me to come over.

Tom: yeah.

Priscilla: okay, looking forward to it.

Tom: I've actually got to start cooking it now.

Priscilla: need any help ?

Tom: it's okay, thank you for asking.

Priscilla: okay, we'll if you need any help, just ask me.