Im Not Ready .

I walked out my condo and jumped in his all black benz truck. With black and crome details inside and out. This bitch was bad.

" Whats good witchu? " He ask pulling out. " Whats good with you calling when a bitch trying to sleep, bruh? " I ask him. He took a drag from the thick ass blunt and then looked at me from the corner of his eye and chuckled. " Nigga, whats funny?! "

" You! And you attitude. You better sit back and shut up " He says. See this the part I don't like. when nigga's try to play you and be yo boss. Im Chyna fucking Jones Im my own boss, ya feel me.

But I just shut up and sat back. Bills needed to be paid and If I got to put up with his bossy ass to do so. Ight im going to sit back and do so. " Where we going? " I ask not recognizing the way.

" Somewhere. I got business to handle " He says.

" So why am I here? " I ask. I'm trying to get money. Not watch this nigga all day. " Because you going to help me " He reply.

" T, WHAT THE FUCK! Where are we going? " I ask getting mad. See this nigga always up to something.

" I know this dude. I'm go take you here. When you met him I want you to lead him up the stairs. Its some shit I want out of there " He says. I looked at him like he was crazy. He wanted me to help him steal from a nigga I don't know! I'm not trying to lose my life for him! Hood niggas don't be playing about they money.

" Hell no! Take me home you trying to get me killed. Fuck you, T. " I tell him for real.

" You go do what the fuck I tell you. The reason you got in the fucking car is because you wanted money! Now im going to get it for you..It ain't go be free. You want to live like ballah's yo ass go work like one. You say one fucking word to fuck this up and guess what, Chyna? Im a murder yo ass " He says putting the 9mm in his pants as we pulled up to this house.

I couldn't believe my luck. I knew I should have stop fucking with the punk ass bitch along time ago. Now here I am with out a doubt bout to try and commit suicide fucking with him. You can't rob no dope boy and his own house! Who does he think he is?

The money was my motive. But getting killed wasn't on my to do list today. Shit I got laundry at home. He playing with my life.

He then got out of the car and I followed him. He looked at me once and then rung the doorbell. I ain't never been afraid of shit but this here was something different. I was scared.

Im dirty but he trying to get me to set this dude up. Then what the dude come after me and then I lose my life for helping a nigga I don't even care about!

" T, Whats up bruh! " I . up to see a tall darkskin dude with some shoulder lenght dreads. He was fine ass hell! Blinged out. Swag on point.

Most deff the type of dude I'd have on my team to get money with/from. I mean dude had it going on.

" Whats up,G. This my homie Chy " He says. Did this bitch just give my name to a dude he trying to rob!! Im going to kill him.

The sexy guy smiled at me and extended his hand. I scaredly took it and shook his hand. Atleast he had manners. Thats the least you can say about man in the dope game.

" Nice to met you, beautiful " He says. I smiled back at him trying to calm down.

My job is getting more and more harder. I don't think I can do this right now.......

My mind is going a mile a minute. If I let T rob him he might retaliate on both are asses , but if I let him know what's up T might kill my ass. This guy looks like he has an army of niggas , and could take all of T's niggas out in one blow. This guy must be powerful because T never gives niggas respect , he thinks he's untouchable. I wonder if this guy will believe me if I told him what T was trying to do . I mean I was no fan of snitching , but today I was about to sing like a bird.

" so miss lady are you always this nervous when metting T's boys ? " G asked

Shit !!! He sees right through me .

" Umm... Im not nervous shy maybe , but not nervous. " I lied.

" would you like something to drink to lossen up ?"

" No thanks water would be fine" I rather die sober.

" ight I'll get that for you pretty....T don't act like a stranger give pretty lady here a tour." He spoke.

" umm ..... I'll like for you to give me the tour. I mean this is your house right ?" I said quickly.

" I can do that. Come on."

I looked at T and he gave me the " dont fuck this up " look.

We walked down the hall of his luxury home . The nigga was fine , and had good taste , but that was ths least of my worries. I was still contemplating on rather to tell G or not. After awhile I finally got the courage to speak.

" So G how long you've known T ? " I asked.

" Since we were in dippers. That nigga is like a brother to me. Shit he is a brother to me."

" Do you trust him ?" I asked a little to quick.

" why you asking me all these questions girl ? What you the police ?"

" No !! Look T is trying to rob you he told me if I tell you he would kill me im not telling you this for you, im telling you for me ." I said in one breath.

He chuckled.

" You think T has the balls to cross me ? " he asked now laughing even harder.

" what's so funny ? That nigga down stairs right now Robbing your ass and your laughing " .

" T not stupid he wouldn't set his own death wish. Even if you were telling the truth he would be died before he even hit the concrete , so how about we Finnish this tour pretty lady ? "

I was freaked out and turned on at the same time.