Its A.....

" we'll what do you want ? Because I have shit to do !" He was making me sick just looking at his ass.

" let's talk in private " he suggested.

" No "

" chyna I'm not asking you I'm telling you , now lets go " he said loud enough so that I and a few others can hear I really didn't have time for his bull shit.

" Fine you have five minutes " I walked out the door , and he followed.

" let me get you something to eat " he said. Now I know my ass just ate , but I would never pass up a free meal.

" where are we eating ?"

" any where you want "

" cool how about you follow me to Sammie's ?" I asked.

" in the mood for sea food ?"

I didn't answer him I just walked away .

******

I parked into Sammie's ten minutes later followed by Christian car I got out , and walk into the Restaurant before he could even get out the car.

" hello , welcome to Sammie's party of..." The Waitress stared to say.

" two " I finished

" cool right this way " I followed the waitress , and sat down a couple seconds later christian joined me.

" I'll be right back to take your drink orders " she said.

" okay thank you "

She walked off and I picked up the menu.

" chy is that my baby ?" He asked out of nowhere.

" what ? "

" is that baby you carrying mine ? "

" No it's mine " I said with sarcasm.

" cut the shit chyna we both know you get around why should I believe that that's my baby ? "

" look you can believe what ever you want I really don't give a fuck that's your lost ,not mines " I really wanted to cry , but I didn't how could he judge me when he was far from perfect ?

" I'm just saying , and its not my lost cause if the baby is mine ima be there For mines "

" yea what ever "

" what up with that text you sent me ? "

" like I said leave my brother out of your shit , and there won't be a problem "

" so do you guys know what you want to drink ?" The waitress Interrupted.

" yes I will have a Raspberry ice tea " I replied

" and for you sir ? "

" um just get me a sprite "

" okay would you guys like to order or would you like another minute ?"

" another minute please " I spoke.

" no problem "

She came back moments later with are drinks ..

" so Chris your brother huh ? " he asked when she was gone again

" duh "

" look lose the Attitude cause I'm not for it ."

"And if I don't ?" I Challenged.

" I'm losing my patience with you girl "

" I don't care. fuck you , and your patience " I snapped.

" man what ever when's your next doctors appointment ? "

" I don't know ?"

" don't play with me chyna " he gave me a look of death.

" in two days why ? "

" time ?"

"WHY ? " I asked.

" chyna ! "

" 10am gosh "

" good ill come get you "

" for what I have my own shit , and even if I didn't I have two legs . I already told you I don't need you for anything "

" I wanna be there for you and the baby , you just better hope and pray its. Mine , or we are going to have an issue ."

" No nigga I don't have to hope for shit you dirty bastard"

" why you so mean women ? " he smiled.

" why ? You can't handle it ?"

" naw I like it it's turning me on "

I gave him a look of disgust.

" boy please "

" you look good too compared to the last time I saw your ass . You looked like you just got out of a fight with two big bitches , and they did your ass dirty " he joked.

" yea what ever nigga I'm still a bad bitch , so I could care less . It's funny how I could wear some Homely looking shit , and still look better then the bitch you was with while she was wearing Gucci and shit , boy you down graded big time ". I know I was fronting the girl was nice looking , but I had to make a point.

" hey , stop talking bout my girl she ain't do shit to you ".

" oh she your girl ? You move on fast "

" I never stopped moving , I was never with you remember ? ."

It hurt me but you know what I let that shit bring a smile to my face as I sipped my tea. I refuse to let a man play me.

" Thats good...you were just another trick to me..glad you knew it for what it was worth " I tell him. He didnt expect me to say that so he just starred at me. Guess he wanted me to cry and be sad...I'll never let him see my weakness again.

" Can I take your order ? " The waitress asked. I just ordered a lobster salad. The doctor said make sure I eat healthy for the baby. I didnt even listen or care what he got. " Ok I will be right back " She tells us.

" Chyna eating a salad ? "

" Im doing whats best for my child "

" Your serious about this shit huh? " He asked me with shocked eyes.

" This is my child...the person that comes before me and everybody else...of course I am "

I guess anybody who knew the old Chyna would say that. I didnt care about nobody or nothing.

To be honest I did not want Christain in his life...its not who my child / future son should look up to as a role model.

He just looked at me as the waiter brung our food back minutes later. There was nothing said.

" Chyna " I hear. I look up. It was Tony. Tay ex boyfriend brother they use to mess around heavy.

" Hey, Tony " I say. Christian want to play games i'll make sure I get him back. Tony was a real nice looking guy. He stood about 6'1 even. Some Long locks and hella tatted up. A bright smile with the cutest bright brown eyes.

" Tay told me you were having a baby. Congrats. Hes lucky " He tells me. I smiled. Wish he knew shit, I wanted to say.

" Thank you. "

" Do you know what your having? " He ask completly ignoring G presence which made me want to laugh so fucking hard. Cause G was mugging the both of us.

" Not yet. Im hoping a boy though "

" Thats cool. You can always name him Tony " He jokes. I laughed.

" Yeah right Tony "

" Im a let you finish eating..you still got my number ? "

" Yeah.." I say with a smile.

" We should hang out "

" Sure...it was nice seeing you. Tell your brothers and sisters I said hello." I tell him.

" You to " He gave me a hug before walking away. I went back to eating my food like nothing happen. I could feel G's eyes on me something heavy but I didnt look up.

" Another baby daddy option ? "

He gon' quiet calling me a hoe.

" Nope. My best friends ex's , brother. Like my old bestfriend..and if im so much of a hoe like your saying why the hell did you fuck with me? Chyna mane for real I think I love you its scaring me. We gon' settle down and you not gon' have to do shit but be here when I get home. Chy I love you " I say in his voice.

" I did- " I cut him off

It was my turn to speak. " Trust me getting knocked up by you is not something I wanted. I fucking hate you! If anybody else was my childs father I would be fine..knowing that its you makes me sick! You diguist me and I make my self sick for even thinking you were man enough to have sex with...I dont need you..neither does my child...I wish you and your girl the best " I grew balls!

I didnt wait for him to reply I just got up and made my way out of there. Fuck that food. It wasnt worth it. I refuse to let myself cry. I refuse.

I walked to my car.

Chyna Jones refuses to take anyones shit!

*

*

*

*

G P.O.V

Who the hell did Chyna think she was talking to me like that ?

She better be lucky she fucking pregnant.

That was 2 days ago and I havent heard from her since. At this point I dont care too either. She played the tuff role..I knew she was heart broken just like all the other bitches I went through.

" Where you going ? " Kim ask me.

" Out...I'll be back " I tell sliding on my true's.

" at 9:45 in the damn morning ? "

" Yo, I said I will be back " I threw her a stack of cash on the bed and grabbed my keys walking out. I went out the house and got into my whip. I already knew where Chy goes to the doctor. Like I said. She aint that hard to find.

I pulled up 10 minutes later. I parked and got out of the car. I made my way across the parking lot and into the building. It was pregnant women..alone and with their men. I shook my head and scanned the room til I found Chyna sitting reading some parenting book.

I was surprised she was taking this shit seriously.

Chy Jones doesnt take shit seriosuly!

I went and sat next to her not saying any thing. She looked at me.

" Did you not remember what I said? " She asked.

" Chy shut up. Im here for a kid that might be mines "

" If your so unsure why are you here? I thought I made myself clear...I dont want you around my kid! We are fine without you. I got this, G "

I didnt reply I just sat there. She sighed.

" Chyna Jones " The nurse comes out. She stood and I followed. " Its very nice to see you agin Ms. Jones! "

" Nice to see you again to dr ruby "

" Okay lets messure you " She took Chyna to the thing and weighed her all of that shit. I sat down. Chy came back and laid on the table.

" Now we are going to check the heart beat and see if we can find out the sex " She says.." And im Dr.Ruby " She tells me.

" G. Nice to meet you " I say. She rubbed this blu gel on Chyna expended belly. I dont know why her ass trying to get a job when she this big.

" Ok there is the babys head. And this your hearing the heart beat " She tells us. Chyna had a hudge smile. I couldnt lie it was cool. " Now this is the privet area..Chyna im about 95% sure you are having a baby boy " She tells her.

A son ?

I get a son?

Lord!

" Oh my gosh im a name him Chyenne. Or Courtney " She says.

" You did hear the word ' boy ' right? Thats girly " I tell her. She rolled her eyes and the doctot laughed.

" Nobody asked you "

My kid will not be name Chyenne. Or Courtney.

" Im having a son! " She says was excited it was crazy.

" Yes you are. Here is the meds you need and vitemins. I hop your not stressing and eating healthy like I said...You will be back in just 6 weeks for another check up " She hands Chy a slip of paper.

" thank you, Dr.Ruby "

" No problem Chyna..work on them names. It was nice seeing you " She tells her. Chy got cleaned up and all that. Gave her doctor a hug then walked right out not saying shit to me.

For some reason....I dont trust her ass!

CHYNA JONES IS HAVING A BOY !!! ???

G doesn't trust chyna ??

Tony cute ;) ???

Is Kim mad ??

( comment and vote what you want to happen next

Deja )