backgrounds

Christian P.O.V

Six months later ....

" Nanna !" I yelled throughout my grandmas house. These are the moments where I curse myself for buying her this big ass house . I've been calling her name for ten minutes straight , she's either ignoring me or she just can't hear me.

" Im in here boy stop all that yelling" finally I heard my grandmas soft voice speak. I ain't go front I was kinda thinking the worse for a minute.

" Hey nana I missed you . Why you in here ?" I asked while I hugged her fragile body. She was in the littlest room in the entire house , to be honest I forgot this room even exists. I guess it's a room where she kept all her olden day things.

"yea ? you missed me so much that you haven't been by here in months to come visit me " she cut her big brown eyes at me while looking through some old papers. I sat on the chair beside her , and watched as she continued .

" nana you know im a busy man. How would I be able to pay for your house if I was always around ? "

" oh don't you start with me young man now you know I didn't ask for any of this . Shoot I was perfectly fine where I was. " My nana could be a mean old thing sometimes.

" In the hood ? You rather live in the hood then in this luxury house ? "

" you damn skippy I rather live in the hood then in this boring ass place. I had people to talk to , and go to the store for me " I was getting pissed by the minute I worked my ass off , so she could have her dream home now she trying to say she doesn't wanna be here ?.

" nana what are you talking about ? I have my boy rob come here once a week to get you what ever you need"

" yea and I also have to send his ass back to the store three or more times because he forgets about every damn thing. Poor Chile can't remember a thing." She says shaking her head while picking up this old photo album , and looking through it .

" what's that nana ?" I asked her coming closer so that I could get a better view.

" aww I remember when you were just a little old boy . You always had high goals for yourself . You use to come running in the house with all that damn hair on your head , and you use to say nana , nana look I learned this today or I learned that today . You always made sure you achieved your goals no matter what , that's why I don't understand how you could set your standards so low. " while she was talking she couldn't even look at me all she did was stare at this picture of me as a little boy.

" what do you mean by that nana ? What other nigga in this family you see carrying the weight im carrying huh ?"

" boy if you don't watch your mouth with me . All im saying is you are better then all of this. You can earn your money other ways. Get a real job , hey maybe even someone to settle down with. Im not going to be around forever atleast give me some grandkids " she smiled. I loved when my grandmother smiled she is a beautiful lady , and im only trying to give her the best.

" hey , hey now nana where did that come from ? "

" Im just saying you never bring any of your lady friends around , what am I not worthy enough to meet them?" She joked.

" No, .Not at all in fact she's not worthy of meeting you " I replied.

" oh , so there is someone ? "

" im not really sure it's like when I tell this woman how I feel she always runs from me like im going to hurt her or something . The shit makes me mad as hell to the point I just said fuck it."

" You ain't no saint either Christian so give her time. Everybody has their problems and you don't know what she went through for her to have hers " My Nana says.

True that but she doesn't know Chyna. Her ass ain't got no problems but she addicted to tricking and hoeing and if she want to go around and be a hoe for the rest of her life fine. I'm done trying when she don't want my help.

I swear for a few months everything wit us was cool and dandy. We was doing just fine them she slowly started to turn into that trick I disposed shit pushed my buttons. I'm no punk and she ain't gon play my black ass as for one either.

" Yea. Yea I hear you Nana " I tell her.

" If you feel strongly for her as you make it seem you would work it out and make things between you two work. Like I always tell you about this love stuff. If its easy to come and you ain't got to work for it them its gon be easy to go " She says flipping pages of her albums.

I sigh. I swear my granny always speaks the truth.

*

*

*

*

Chyna P.O.V

I sigh looking at the walls. I was bored out of my mind. I had pulled myself away from the tricking life style since the ' I love you ' night with Christian. Even now knowing me alot of you may find that hard to believe. But it was true and this shit was so hard to. It was like crack..and I was the junkie. I craved that shit man.

I had nothing to do. I had no one to talk to. I stop talking to all my friends cause they was into that tricking and I didn't want to be tempted to even go back. Its been a little over a month since I talk to or seen Christian ass...well G. I missed him but I don't beg or plea for a man.

" Christian doesn't deserve you Chy. You changed for his ass and what does he do ? Leave you because you wouldn't say you loved him! haha smh niggas are so confusing " I say to myself.

Because I wouldn't say I loved him!

I don't even fucking know what love is. Anybody I ever loved either beat, abused, raped, or left me. I was tired of ' love ' the shit has no meaning. I dont know why I tried to be different. FUCK EVERYBODY WHO IS NOT CHYNA FUCKING JONES!! Chy is back only giving a fuck about her self.

My phone rings snapping me out of my thoughts.

" Hello? " I answer.

" Yo " Now who the fuck is this.?

" who is this? " I had an attitude.

" Damn sis Chris. " My stupid ass little brother. I have so many siblings and we rarely talk. I would wire my mom money to pay bills and shit but I be so busy i don't even come around anymore.

" What do you want punk? " I ask.

" I can't even call my big sister? That's fucked up "

" Shut up. How are yall ? "

" you would know if you came around " I roll my eyes.

" Fine don't tell me " I say.

" They straight "

" what's that noise what are you doing? " I ask.

" chilling" He says." Yo G! Yo I know you hear Christian ...See you don Made me call you by your government " he says and in hear that laugh I would know from anywhere.

My Christian.

My G.

Ah shit. I hang up. I had to. I dont want to hear him right now. I looked down at my belly.

But I knew I would have to.!!

I wonder what's going to happen next ... I can't wait...

Please leave comments telling us what you would like to happen next

The more comments the faster we will update ...

Well bye bye

*Deja