I dont need the stress

Christian P.O.V *****

" We need to talk "  Kim says coming into my office in my house.

" We aint got nothing to say unless you done acting like a bitch " I tell her looking down at the work laid out infront of me. I had to keep a close eye on things..a nigga was about his money, and money make the world go round. And my life keep moving.

" Now im a bitch? Wow...you've been doing me like this for a good year now...im not surprised " She says shaking her head. Slamming my shit down I look up at her.

" Doing you like fucking what? Everything always got to be about you, you so damn childish some of the time it dont make no sense. I got kids...im not about to raise my girl to. Get that shit out of your head "

" Treating me like shit! Im childish because im upset how you doing me..for the last 8 months or so you've been going around there...getting close to her and treating me like im a side bitch when she around. When in fact the only ho is ya babymama. Im not the bitch to put up with bullshit and be stepped on. You know this, and that video vixen reject hoe can get lost " She screams. by now she was crying and  waving her hands around..

I was thinking about if that flying fucking hand hits me..thats her ass, swear. I hate when bitches think its cool to hit a nigga because they think he aint gon hit them back.

" Im not treating you like shit. You not about to disrespect my seeds and act like you hate them. They aint did shit to you. Thats my fucking problem. Ion even know what yo beef with Chy is about "

" She disrespectful, I dont trust the bitch. I know she sneaky and she only around for money and handouts "

They can dog eachother out and talk shit about the other...ion care. Shit is annoying. In over it and the stress that keeps coming with my babymama and girlfriend.

" Whatever, Kim "

" Are you still fucking her " She asked. I laughed shaking my head.

" Are you kidding me? "

" I dont find shit funny..are you "

" Get that shit out ya head, me and Chy dont fuck around..we take care of our kids and thats it. You so insecure you cant see that shit. Its annoying. Ion even want to be around you because of your attitude. You need to fix that shit "

" Baby im sorry...I just dont want to loose you " She says wiping her face. She came over and sat on my lap wapping her arms around me. I wasn't with the cuddling shit...I think after being with Chy and how she did me..I hated it then." I love you " She tells me.

" I love you too, tighten up "

" I promise, daddy im going to be better " She kissed me.

" for real cause I'm not with all that drama shit "

" I know , baby I know I wanna make it up to you ."

" ohh yeah ? What you got in mind ?"

" how about dinner and a movie ? "

" umm.... How about we stay in and get shit poping " I wasn't no public nigga I liked to stay low most of the time.

" Nooo baby I miss going places with you please can we goooo ?"

" Ight lil mama just let me finish up on some business .. I gotchu" I replied in a annoyed voice.

" Yassss imma go take a shower " she jumped outta my lap and  ran for the stairs.

*

*

*

Chyna P.O.V

Jamare Aka my new boo and I have been hitting it off very well. He takes my mind off of all the drama in my life and the more I am around him the more I reveal. At first I tried to keep everything about my past to myself , but he assured me he wouldn't judge me. At first I thought that was bull shit because even I judge people of their past. But my boo was  gentle and caring with my feelings , making sure I was comfortable with the information I shared with him. He knows I take care of all of my siblings and have two kids. He himself has two kids a four and a five year old with no baby mama drama. Unfortunately the mother of his two kids died in a car accident a few years ago , so now he is raising his two little girls all by himself. I never met his daughters and he never met my babies it's just something we wanted to take are time on , but time was ticking and I now wanted him to meet the joys of my life. I already know Christian would have a fit if he knew our kids were around another man without his permission and I already know my son would be the first to tell his father something. It shouldn't be a problem though because I put up with his " bitch" Kim so he can deal with Jamare..All I need to do is have that talk with him.

*

*

*

*

Christian p.o.v

I was finishing up on some last minute business when Chy started calling me . The first two times I ignored it , but I had to answer her ass for the sake of my kids. I'm not beefing with her or nothing but I damn sure didn't wanna hear anymore fuckery today.

" Yo !" I said putting the phone on speaker.

" hey , Christian I wanted to talk to you about something " 

" Im listening.. what's up ? The kids straight ? "

" yeah they good as usually , but I did wanna talk to you about them. I was hoping you could come over and talk to me about it sometime this week ? "

" yeah I guess i can come by''.

" what do you mean you guess ? is there a problem with you coming by to talk about kids we made together ? " she got defensive.

" Ight later "

click

**********************

YAAASSSSSSS WE BACK AND WRITING IN FULL affect..yall like it what?? drop some feedback and motivation for another chap. Xoxo

           -- Shantii and Deja