You thought.

~Christian ~

Chyna really think she that bitch huh ? She would have thought she could chump a nigga like me. After she called the cops on me they came straight to my crib,but what she didn't know was that these damn cops worked for me, so my chances of getting locked up was slim to none. So what she thought her and her punk ass brother was doing ain't shit to a giant. After my boy rob informed me to stay low for awhile,and to stay away from Chyna because she had filed for a restraining order against me. .. Like I really cared this bitch is going to feel some shit tonight I don't give a fuck.

~Chyna ~

After the cops left I went straight to the twins room to get some clothes while Chris went to pack up his and the other kids clothes. I was so hurt by my brothers actions he didn't understand how fucking crazy G really was. That nigga could have killed him for the slightest mistake while working for him.

" you ready sis " I heard Chris yell from downstairs.

" yea just give me a minute " I didn't know how long we would be gone so I had to make sure my babies had enough clothes to last because there was no extra trips being made.

After putting the last outfit inside the suite case I went down stairs to check all the windows and doors. Now we were on are journey to who knows where.

~kim~

G looked a hot ass mess when he came in the house. I didn't know what to say because I'm pretty sure he would snap at me. So I just went upstairs as if I didn't see him. A few minutes later a heard a knock at the door followed by G's voice asking who it was. I knew nobody but his momma and his baby momma where the only people who knew where he lived I figured it was chyna because his mama almost never came over. I was ready to know the reason she was knocking at my door so i hopped my ass down the stairs to only be face to face with four cops I just knew G killed somebody.

"Yo,Kim go back upstairs I got this " G said noticing my presence.
" you sure babe ?" I asked unsure if I should leave him there with four armed police men.
" yea ma I got this "

"Okay "I said as I went to the top of the stairs and stopped to hear their conversation.

" Talk to me rob " I heard G ask to one of the cops.

" My nigga what your ass doing going over there an acting out for ? "

" You know it wasn't even like that these bitches now and days is crazy. hella quick to call the cops on a nigga. Come in the kitchen I gotta put yalll on " G said .

" Fuck " I whispered under my breath. I wanted bro hear their conversation, and G ass knew I would not be able to hear his conversation in the kitchen . I went to our bedroom, took a shower , and threw on a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt. By the time I was done I went to check on my him.

"You good bae?" I asked sitting on his lap.
" yea I'm straight "
" wanna talk about it ?"
" naw not right now I got things to do" He brushed me off , by tapping on my thigh to get off of him . This nigga.

~Chris~

I just knew this was my last day breathing , not even my sister could save my ass from G . I just couldn't stand him putting his hands on my sister. I knew I was not built for the streets, shit Chyna was the one with the heart But where I come from going to school and getting a good job was dumb, fast money was the best way but I never wanted to do that shit. Being on a corner all day was not something I wanted to do. I just never had a the guts to say the shit, but if good got me out of this one I swear me and the streets were done.

"You good bro ?" Chyna asked me.

" yea I'm straight you know me " I said Trina sound like I didn't care about the situation with G.
" come on bro you know I know you . Its going to be fine his ass ain't going to do shit to us "

" Yea sounds good sis but how you know that for sure!"

" trust me I know he's not stupid "
" Sis you talking about G , you and me can't even compare to all the soldiers he got , shit if he wanted to he could have both of us killed right now without even getting his hands dirty.We have not type of protection what so ever sis come on now "

" You right but as long as we got his heart which is our kids he ain't going to do shit it sounds crazy but he won't do anything to us he loves his kids to much and I hate to say it but he loves me."

" Sis get you head out your ass that nigga may love his kids but he damn sure don't love you or my ass for that matter. He can kill you and get somebody else to raise the twins ..think sis just think with your head damn"

" Chris i know you mad but don't talk to me like that before Christian be the least of your worries real talk "

" what ever" I walked out of the hotel room we were in. She just made me mad. All she care about is G possibly still loving her. Come on if the nigga cared he would've never put his hands on her dumb ass.

~ Christian ~

After sitting in the house to cool off for a bit I still wanted to ring Chyna neck just a little more. Her ass knew I was crazy so by her staying in a hotel downtown was not her best idea. But she knew I was coming for that ass she just ain't know how soon it would be ....

( Omg it feels like it's been years since I've been on here and I just wanted to shout every loyal writer on here real shit writing and trying to balance life is hard and I mean hard. I decided to write this chapter by myself and give shantii14__ a break because I know how it is. Even doe I know she doesn't mind because she loves to write and she is good at what she does I must say... so shout outs to you boo you be doing the damn thang !!! But where would any writer be without the fans and support from our readers. I just wanna thank all of you for reading and commenting I read every last one of them and laughed a few times as well the love is real. And again shantii14__ thank you so much for co writing with my procrastinating ass I really enjoy writing then seeing what you write next, that really brought out the twist and the turns of deadly love and hope to continue... But this is getting really long so imma end it here..😘
Yours truly,
Deja101

Happy New Years Readers !!!