You Pushed Me

Chyna ***

I dont think chirstian understands that I can be a real BITCH If I wanted to be,  but instead im tryna do right  by my family and humble myself.  Sometimes I hate even looking at him because he reminds me of my past , and my son doesn't help by acting and talking just like his damn daddy . I swear if I breathe the wrong way my son tells his father , the bond they got is annoying as fuck and unbreakable. I can't help but to feel as though christian  has a hold on my life , I really want my kids to meet the new dude in my life , yet I refuse to go behind christians back even though he was kinda rude on the phone. It just sucks to know that I have to put everything  on hold because of a no good ass nigga. 

*

*

*

Christian

I was laid up with kim till 2 in the afternoon you already know I put shit  down last night , had her screaming ya nigga name for hours. After our little grown and sexy time we actually had a genuine conversation about life period.  To me Kim And Chyna were totally different.  When I first met chyna the bitch was after my dough , but I knew kim for a piece and she always had a head on her shoulders I just aint know she could be with the fucky sometimes when it came to my kids , but I have let  her look after them a few times.  I knew chyna would've went fucking crazy if she knew ,  thats why I made sure my little man mouth was closed because his little ass tells everything that goes on in his house , and I do mean Everything. But me and kim connect I may wanna choke her up sometimes but she still my bae so fuck the haters cause she aint going nowhere. ;)

*

*

*

By 2:30 I knew I had to get my ass up and get in the shower.  First I would check a few of my traps than stop by chyna crib to make sure my kids were straight. 

*

*

*

I pulled up on my block Making sure my shit was tight and niggas wasn't slacking.  I had all the little niggas looking up to me for the most part they asses were loyal and if anyone of them was to cross me shit would be real for that ass. When I pulled up to the spot the first person I seen was chyna little brother chirs. I really felt like this nigga was a lame real shit my whole team felt like he  was a bitch ass nigga who did everything I said.  Dont get me wrong if you ask me all these little niggas are bitches in a way.  They do what ever the fuck I say , but when it comes down to chris its like he a straight up pussy that needed to be cut the hell off. I tried to keep hin on my team for a reason but he aint working. I got out the car giving everybody who spoke to me a head nod.  I spent a few more hours on in the trap before going to check up on my kids .

*

*

*

Chyna

I was in a mood for a change so I decided to make all the kids help move shit around , and clean up.  At first I got alot of back talk but I promised ice cream when we were done. three hours later we were almost done I just had to mop and sweep the whole house.  I didnt mind though I was feeling good as I sung my heart out to one of my favorite songs by Mariah Carey ' Always be my baby '

We were as one babe
For a moment in time
And it seemed everlasting
That you would always be mine
Now you wanna be free
So I'll let you fly
'Cause I know in my heart babe
Our love will never die nooo