Help !

I looked around the place as we entered another hudge bedroom. I was shaking nervous as hell and didn't know what do. Or think. If he found out I just snitched on his ass he going to kill me. But what if he already dead? Or dies before he can find out.

" Whats up, ma why you look so nervous? " G ask. I didn't reply.

" Look, i'm not going to tell him you up in here speaking on that shit...unless I found out you on some grimey shit. Females will do anything and no disrespect but I don't trust y'all " He says.

I wanted to say ' shit good nigga! I don't trust y'all money hungry horny player wanna be nigga's either, shit. ' but I decieded against getting slapped.

I just looked at him. " Im not like anybody you ever met. Trust that. I can get my money on my own. I was just warning you. To save my ass...and yours later " I tell him straight up. "I know. I heard you. But me and him go back. Stop sweating it. Shit, maybe he was only playing you to see if you would snitch. " He says.

And I thought about it. That shit there never crossed my mind. Maybe this nigga was setting me up to see if I would tell and see what im about before he try and kill me his damn self.

The prices I pay for being in this tricking shit! I can't believe this.

He flashed that smile at me and open another door for me to finish our tour.

When we were finally done we walked down stairs to see him on his phone. Sure enough he was still alive but would that mean I would be dead for ratting?

" Ayy man we have to go. I got a problem at my house " He tells G in a serious voice.

" No problem " They dapped and did the guy half hug thing. " Bye, pretty lady. It was nice meeting you " G says to me flashing that million dollar smile. I nod and T nearly yanked me out the house and to the car speeding like a mad man.

" What the hell slow down for you kill us! Shit, I mean me. I don't Give a fuck if you die. Shit, I value my life! " I say smashing the imaginary break. I tend to do that alot. Make my own break when Im in a car with reckless drivers.

" Shut up " He says. He started pulling things out of his pockets. Things took from the house. Then he pulled out a little gold key and smiled at it. " I got it. Shit, A nigga bout to be rich you feel me? "

Im so confused right now. A key. A fucking key to what?! I just risk my damn life for a damn key!

Just as I was about to speak I looked up and seen 3 black trucks. 2 on the side of us and one in the back of us shooting directly at us. I screamed holding my head and getting lower.

" Fuck...fuck...fuck!! " He sped up. But it was no match. The truck on the right knocked my side sending him to lose a little control. Then one window rolled down. And I see G. And he looked so angry right now. I just knew I was about to lose my life. Let me pray.

But then again, I wanted to say I told you so!!

I told him that T was on some other shit now im bout to die because G thought his ass was untouchable. I prayed for the first time in years I told him if he let me live I would change my ways for good.

" PULL THE FUCK OVER " G yelled

"NAW NIGGA IM RIDING FOR WHAT'S MINE " T yelled back.

POW , POW !!!

" SHIT " I yelled as I looked over to T's body he wasn't moving , but the car was still going , and seconds later we hit a tree. Everything went blank after that.

When I woke up I was sore I had no idea where I was , and it freaked me the hell out. I wanted to get up , but my body wouldn't let me so I just stayed in place. Ten minutes later I heard the door open and closed , and there stood G. I new at this point I was done he was going to torture me to death. GOD HELP ME.