home sweet home.

He smiled at me. Why am I even bothering with him or this nickname stuff. Im not coming back here or seeing him again. I almost lost my life fooling with Christian.

" Nope. Not Chy either " He says. I look at him with a raised eyebrow.

" Why do you have to be so complicated? "

" If I call you by a nickname its going to be one I give YOU! Not one you make me call you? Nooowww let me think of something. I got to give you a name that evey time I hear is going to remind me of you. You're just that beautiful " He says smiling. I tried to hid the face that I was blushing so hard.

A sweet talker huh? Been there delt with those. Every guy has something nice to say to get into my panties.

' Chyna your so beautiful ' and ' Chyna I love you eyes ' or how about ' Chy you are the most prettiest girl I ever came across in this town ' Im not trying to sound full of myself but guys always have something nice to say when they want a peice of ass. As long as I was getting the cash i wasn't tripping before. But now that I turned my life around was about to give myself to god and do good thing I was over that.

Oh shit. Who am I kidding! Haha Chyan Jones you are so funny. You're ass going to start tricking as soon as you leave here and you know it.

He studied me as I was deep in thought. I was starting to forget he was there.

" You really are beautiful...You should let me take you out. Give me some time to ponder of a nice nickname " He says with a smile.

" No thanks. I rather you just take me home. I've had a long day. Almost lost my life. Yeah today was ruff. I need a long bubble bath " I say rubbing my neck. Them hitting the car with their truck really hurt my back and neck.

" Fine...I'll take you home " Ok. " But you're going out with me tomorrow night. I don't want to hear anything else. I've made that final. "

A man who can take charge of Chyna and put my in my place? Have yet to find that.! I just looked up at him as he stood over me.

" Are you ready to go? You can always stay here, pretty lady " He says. Yeah right in you're dreams Christian, I thought to myself.

" Whatever. Get me home....safely "

" well lets go then"

He let me pick which car I wanted to drive home in but I really didn't care if it was a damn bucket as long as it got me home safely. He tried to make small talk with me.

" So pretty lady how did you get caught up in T's mess ?"

" umm he was just some one I hung out with kinda like my best friend." He looked at me like he knew I was lying , but he didn't question me about it.

" take a left " I directed him to my house.

" I know where im going I wanna take this way" He says.

" This way is longer your just wasting your gas"

" that's the whole point ,and my gas tank full , so are you thinking about are date ?"

" what date ?"

" the date we going on tomorrow. you know where you wanna eat at ?"

I rolled my eyes at him " you must have a hard time with rejection".

" yea I do but give me your phone "

" why do you want my phone ? "

He cut his eyes at me then directed his action back on the rode.

" fine" I gave him my phone , he took it away from me then sat it on his lap until we stopped at a red light. He started typing his number in then I heard his phone ring. He handed my phone back to me and started driving again.

" you could've just asked me for my number " I said.

" I could've ...but I didn't"

" smart mouth huh ?"

" yea. can you handle it ?"

" I could but the question is do I want to deal with it ?"

" which house is it ?" He asked.

" The Burgundy house right there" I pointed.

" alright pretty lady I guess I'll see you tomorrow "

I guess you wont I thought but I just smiled and said " bye". I practically ran in the house I kissed every thing around me , my bed , my dresser , my laptop, every damn thing I thought I wasn't going to see again. I even got down on my knees and thanked god I also apologized for lying , but I told him I would try my best to stop tricking.