I can't believe it. !

This chapter Is dedicated to valley 23794 thanks for being the first to comment we appreciate it... Hope to see more comments for future dedications now on to the story ...

His ass had the nerve to take me back home and didn't even feed me . What type of shit is that ? Im a grown ass women I do what ever I want , so why the hell is he questioning me about what I do ? . I should've cussed his ass out , but I didn't because he looked mad ass hell. So many thoughts were going through my head of what I should've said , but chose not to . Shit made me mad why the fuck he care anyways ? Ugh fuck him at the end of the day ima do me. fuck what he thinks. I went to my room and looked in the mirror.

" I look to cute to be in this damn house fuck it money is calling my name , and chyna dont ignore money. Ha at the end of the day im all about my money" I said aloud to myself. Yes I think out loud when im pissed.

I looked through my phone to find my next victim.

" lets see ...... Ohh how about rick bitch ass ? Lets see what his day all about " I said . I called rick and waited for him to answer.

" Hello ? ..." His deep voice answered.

" what's up bo ?" I said in my sexiest voice.

" shit.. What up withchu ?"

" nothing bored .. Come get me "

" whatchu tryna get into ?"

I rolled my eyes" what ever you want.. Pick me up in thirty minutes "

" alright when I Finnish what im doing ima come bye "

" okay see you"

" ight"

I smiled and hung up. Atleast my sexy ass outfit was not going to waste. No nigga stands up Chyna.

**

20 minutes later he pulled up and honked his horn. I grabbed my bag and went and jumpped in his whip. It wasn't as nice as G's but it still cost alot of money. I only fuck with the best.

" Whats up, boo? " He ask.

" Where we goin? "

" To my boys. He throwing a little get together " He tells me. Maybe I can met another trick out here. Alteast give me something to do in my spare time.

Sitting back I turn up the sound system and this fool smacked my hand.

" What the hell was that for! ? "

" Don't ever touch a black mans radio " I kissed my teeth and looked at him like he was crazy.

" Dont ever hit me again unless you want to be one ball shorter " I tell him. Rick was a cool dude. And he was fine as fuck. Looking just like Tyreese with his chocolate ass. The only problems with him was that he always had a hoe with him, was always working, and was just a little too controling for my taste. I like to yave all the controls over my tricks. And I bet none of his hoes getting laced like me becuase them bitches be walking around looking like " All my life I had to fight " and I stay on my A game looking fly.

Pulling up to this house there was people all outside smoking and drinking. It had been a minute since I was at a house party. He got out and I waited for him to open my door.

" What the hell you waiting on, girl ? Bring yo ass " i rolled my eyes stepping out. Walking up to the door he claimed his arm around my waist. We walked in and the latest 2 chainz and Red Cafe was blasting. Girls were twerking and niggas stood behind watching or either getting twerked on.

" Riiick! " He dapped his boys. I rolled my eyes watching him have a conversation. Niggas be acting so full of themselves when they around a crowd or their boys.

" Chyna you want to go get a drink ? " He ask.

" Yeah "

Walking threw the crowd to the kitchen He hung tightly onto me trying not to get separated. Once we made it to the kitchen I could have pissed my pants. G was standing there with a few of his boys. And here was rick up my ass acting all cuddly and what not.

We locked eyes and I didn't know what to feel. Pissed half way. Or what was about to go down.

.

( Heyy you guys I want to thank you for reading the story.! I was thinking next we could do like G/Christian POV just to let you into his mind but we will see. I love seeing the comments and love. Thank you so much. Please vote and comment letting us know what you think. xoxo )

--Shantii