Busted...Now Drama

It's Saturday I ain't got shit to do but im ready to get turnt up , so I called one of my only girl friends named tay - tay to come chill with me. Tay was around the way girl that I met one day at a club , we hit it off fast because we both had one thing in common getting money , and would play any nigga to get it.

" BITCH !!! " I screamed through the phone when she picked up.

" Hello " She sounded like she just woke up from a long night of tricking.

" wake up hoe why it sound like your breath stink ? Get your ass up "

" Hoe my ass been up all damn night my feet hurt , and I got a banging ass headache " she whined.

" ain't nobody tell your ass to be tricking all night wake the hell up take some Tylenol , and let's get this shit popping"

" im up , im up hoe damn . I can't never have some me time"

" yea what ever just be at my house when your done "

" don't give me no damn orders I'll be there when I get der , bye " she hung up on me , but that's okay because I had to get ready myself. I didn't know where the hang out spot was tonight , but im sure tay will have somewhere for us to chill.

One hour later I was smelling and looking good in some shorts and a polo Tee with the hat to match simple just like I like it . I was just about to put some gloss on until I heard my phone vibrate. It was a text from Tay -tay

Tay : Bitch come outside !!

I grabbed my bag and left out the door.

" what's up bitch ?" I greeted my friend.

" shit bitch whatchu been up too ?"

" getting this money you know "

" I feel you , so why your ass wanted to come outside so bad that it couldn't wait till I was fully up ?"

" Girl please your ass should have been up it's almost three in the afternoon I just wanted to chill withchu " I said .

" oh well you know it's a party at my boy house tonight it's gon be hella nigga with dough. I don't know about you but im ready to make this money "

" you already know im down for what ever , and money talks " for last couple of days I've been in the house dying of boredom I swear I've been trying to leave this fast life alone , and work on myself I even promised Christian I would go back to school , and be in the house more if he would pay my rent , but seeing how boring life can be made me change my mind quick fast and in a hurry. I refuse to be in the house all day making no type of money it's just not me . Besides Christian can't knock me for just having fun. Ain't like he knows what Im doing every damn hour of the day.

For the whole day me and my main bitch Tay chilled. It was cool to have some girl time. Shit we went to the mall. Got our toes, nails, and hair done. Saw one of her tricks and he dropped a couple racks on us in Gucci so we balled like there was no tomorrow. Who the fuck was I kidding I can't leave this fast pace lifestyle alone if I wanted to. All I can think about is money and grinding. Grinding and money. Shit I would have been a stripper but it too much drama in that business. I know when I get older Im going to completely stop this shit and lay low, but right now bills got to be paid and Chyna Jones got Loui to purchase.

We headed to my house. Changed and all and was on our way to this party my bitch was boosting about. We was in the car striaght hype! I had my ' Freak'em Dess ' on and was about to try and bring in hella tricks.

" bitch I can't wait to see the niggas up in here. I need me a new boo a bitch trying to go on vacation " She says over the music bumping in the car. I nod.