All men are the same

- chyna P.O.V -

its been a week since the incident with Christian and tay , and shit is already tight. Do you know how hard it is to take care all my siblings plus pay off lando for picking up the body? if I dont pay his ass my body will be the next thing he picks up although im a bad bitch , and he gon have to fight my ass for my life still thats not the point he did me a favor and now I have to pay up . I have no idea who to go to at this point my mother is no where to be found for some odd reason , but shes the least of my worries right now trust her ass will surface back up... she aways do. sitting in my room holding back the tears that wanted to fall so bad just thinking about the situation im in. I have nobody and the only person I had had to die all because she wanted to be a snake. Thoughts of calling Christian ran through my head he's the only Person I could think of that has that type of money , and although I owe his ass I still feel like he would help me so once again I find myself swallowing up my pride and calling him. I never really knew what they meant about desperate times calls for desperate measures until now .

ring  

ring

*

-G P.O.V-

" Hello ?" I spoke through the phone.

" hello " she spoke

I stayed quite for a minute because I dont know why shes calling and I know she doesn't have my this soon.

" yea ? " I was finally able to say .

" can you do me a favor ? " I looked at the phone like it translated what she said wrong.

" A favor huh ? And what might that be ? because It seems like ever time I do a favor for the jones family it bites me in the ass " I said in a sarcastic tone.

" Look can I talk to you face to face ? "

" naw not today I got-"

" please only for a minute I promise I wont take up your time "

" iight meet me at Dan's " I said referring to this little soul food restaurant l.

" okay " she said before hanging up . I couldn't wait to see chyna kiss up to me. I never seen the nice side of her before she always acted like a bitch , so to see her kiss my ass will be fun , but for some reason it didnt feel like that was what she was trying to do.

*

*

*

*

pulling in front of Dan's I got out and walked in the restaurant I seen chyna already seated so I walked over and sat across from her. She smiled at me and said hello.

" sup , so what you wanna talk about ?" I asked getting straight to the point.

" okay I need a favor . I need money to pay off lando for cleaning up my moms house that day "

" chyna I would be stupid doing business with you "

" Do you really think I would come to you if I had other chooses ? I have to take care all my siblings plus get ready for to give birth "

I sucked my teeth at the sound of her giving birth I really didn't wanna hear about her and that baby.

" why are you sucking your teeth for ? rather you like it or not you are still going to be a father "

" yea we will see ..."

" yes we will "

" okay so what do you want from me ? you already owe me money that I still have not received , and imma need you to tell your brother to come out from where ever he is hiding and get back to the job I hired him to do "