The Date

I promise it felt like I slept my life away. A bitch was tired. I woke up late the next afternoon. The house was hot and I was sweating like I had poped a molly. Wooh! I turned the air on Then continued to the kitchen to make me something to eat. I was past hungry.

In the mist of cooking I hear my cell phone going off. I go into the room and got it. It was a text. From an unsaved number.

Unknown: Be ready by 6:30...if you think you:re ass is getting out of this you got another thing coming pretty lady

Ugghh! I was ready for him to just leave me the hell alone. Then again I was nervously thinking on what I was going to wear and where were we going to go. I don't know how many mixed feelings I could have about this and him but I ALOT. Im not into the dating thing it only slows me down. But with him I feel like he could keep up with my fast pace like and I could keep up with his. Don't get me wrong Im a player and im in no rush to settle down. I have alot to think about.

My food was still cooking and I came to realize I just wasn't hungry any more.

My mind was going a mile a minute. Every thought had to do with one person CHRISTIAN.

Funny huh?

I thought about going ; I thought about not going ,but what good would that do ? His ass already knew where I lived I cursed myself out for not telling him to drop me off a block ahead , but in all reality I kinda wanted him to know. This is crazy im actually going on a real date !! Ugh im so nervous I had butterflies in my stomach I haven't felt like this in years. I had a hard time picking out my clothes because most of them....well all of them we're provocative.I didn't want him to know the real me. Strange because before I met him I was proud of the way I dressed , but now I wanna change my appearance . What the fuck is wrong with me ? I really need to get over myself .. fast. Im chyna Jones the baddest bitch around who don't give a fuck what nobody gotta say. I hopped my ass in the shower then got ready. I settled for some black jeggings, a white see through shirt with a black bra , and some high pumps . To top it off I put my matching pearl set on , then flat ironed my hair so it could be really Straight. No make up all natural I looked good.

" where is he ? it's almost seven and he still ain't here " I was getting pissed off. I went back to my room and laid across my already made bed I started to doze off when I heard my cell phone ring. I answered without seeing who it was.

" hello ?"

" come outside " he demanded me.

I hung up without a response , got off my bed and went to go re brush my teeth and fix my hair. I made sure everything in my house was okay before leaving out.

I walked to his car and hopped in .

" what up pretty lady ? you look good "

I was mad usually if a trick stood me up i would move on to the next one , and say fuck it , but with him I was mad as hell. I mean mugged him so he would know I was mad.

" what up withchu ? Why you look mad?"

" when you tell somebody a time you make sure you follow up on that time ." I rolled my neck and was pointing my fingers in his direction.

"Chill out I had business to take care of "

" we'll you should've text or called me ".

" I didn't know you cared so much "

" I don't " I lied.

" sure your right". He smiled.