Who do you think you are

This chapter is dedicated to dancer_girl jay thanks for being one of the first to comment. Keep the comments coming .

Christian P.O. V

After dropping chyna ass off my boy called me and asked me to come through. She pissed me the hell off , and one thing about Me is that I fucking hate liars. I kinda already knew what she was all about , so if she would have been honest with me from the jump I would've respected her more. But she lied in my face which was disrespectful as fuck , so the bitch had to go home , and I was on to the next one.

Shit we in the kitchen getting drunk and chilling just chopping it up then this bitch stroll in with another nigga. A nigga I happen to not be cool with. I was pissed the fuck off to say the least. I know I just dropped her ass off not even a hour ago. She already back at it. This bitch was going to use me I can see that now. And to think I liked her because she helped a brother out in the beginning now I see what she about. Lovin' the crew and shit..

" what's up Chyna didn't I just drop you off at home? Yo hoe ass already back at it" I say walking up to her. I wanted her to know just how pissed i was or just how little I thought of her after this stunt she just pulled. She dogged her own self out with this one.

" Nigga fuck you just say about my girl? " Rick jump stupid. I easily just put my hand in this little nigga face. Talk like a bitch I'm going to treat you like one.

" I thought I fucking said CHYNA not RICK. Shut the fuck up for I make you.... AGAIN! " I tell him. He quiet as a church mouse. She picked the wrong dude for protection. She just stood there.

" Don't Call me out of my name Christian. I don't disrespect you so you don't disrespect me. You dropped me off so why are you talking to me? we don't have anything to say to each other you rude bastard " She says mad about me taking her ass home. She should have just kept it real with me then.

" Let's go. We need to talk about some shit " I grab her tightly by the arm pulling her out and away. I was not about to have no female trying to play games with me when all I have been is nice..

She got it twisted. She strain under my tight grip. Oh well.

" let me go " she whined as I kept walking to the back of the house.

" so what up with this shit ?" I asked referring to Rick clown ass.

" why do you care ? You just tried to play me in front of everybody "

" so fucking what ? I just dropped your ass off , and you out here with another nigga "

" so fucking what you ain't my man last time I checked I was a grown ass woman who could do what ever the fuck I want . " she spoke with anger

" calm that shit down before you get hurt I ain't wanna your lame ass groupies who gon put up with that shit for a quick fuck " I tell her.

" fuck you !!" She said while trying to walk away I grabbed her arm again.

" can you let my arm go ?" She asked.

" Get your shit and let's go !!" I demanded her.

" Im not leaving with you " she looked at me like I losted my mind .

" now chyna !!"

She sucked her teeth before mumbling " you ain't my damn daddy "

" yea keep talking that shit " I warned.

"What ever " she said walking into the house.

" where you going ?" I heard Rick asked when he noticed she was leaving.

She just gave him a blank stare.

" she going with me ... You got a problem with that ?" I asked him.

" naw it's just that she owe me something "

" she don't owe you shit " and with that said we walked out.

~ tell me what you think :) ~

- deja