I Tried To Warn You !

looked at him. He didn't say a word he just took a seat. We both just starred at each other for a while. My heart was beating so fast I didn't know what was going to happen. What was he going to do.

" How is you're head? They didn't listen when I said be gentle putting you in here " He says shaking his head. It was pounding to be for real. Shit, I could use a nice warm bubble bath and some Asprin.

" It's ok...can I please go home? I tried to warn you. Its not like I did anything to you. Shit man! I didn't even want to be with him! " I say. Damnit I was about to start crying like some weak bitch and that wasn't me. At ALL! So I quickly sucked that shit up and put on my big girl panties. All that tricking and dipping is what got me here.

I swear If I make it to see another day Im go stop and get on my shit! This time the right way!

" I know...It's not you I have a problem with. Sad thing is babygirl you were at the wrong place and wrong time. " He says. Was he giving me one of them ' Im sorry I have to kill you. I got to do what I got to do ' Speeches like in the movies? Cause if so I ain't want to hear all that yapping before I see the man above!

" Listen, I know you're probably scared - " At this point I decided if I got out. I'm not going to go out like a punk. I interrupted him.

" Im not scared. I helped you. I told you before everything even went down. You didn't want to believe me. Thats yo fault. Now if you can kindly help me back by not killing me and letting me go home...that would be great. " I say. I thought he would be pissed at me getting a little smart but he just nod.

" I feel you...I just never thought he would do that to me ya know? This supposed to be like my boy! My fucking brother. And he tried to screw me over for some money! I'm more hurt then I am pissed that I had to kill my dude! " He says putting his head down.

I really didn't want to hear his problems cause I had my own to deal with but I walked over to him. " Atleast it didn't cost you you're life. Be happy about that. You got what ever the hell it was my important life was on the line for...which by the way I don't think was more important then me..but ok " I say. He looked at me and let out a light laugh.

" Nice how you turned everything about you and how important you are..-? " He says. " Chyna. " I say. Yeah black hood bitch Named Chyna. Don't ask me why.

" I was just keeping it real...what the hell does G stand for? " I ask.

" Shit the hell if I know! My name is Christian. Everybody just started calling me G. Christan doesn't even start with a G! " He says. And I errupted into laughter. Ain't that some shit? I almost forgot where I was. Why. And with who.

" Oh wow. " I say. He was cool people and I was enjoying this good laugh. Maybe he wasn't going to kill me.

" At first the dude that put me on called me Lil Gangsta. I just been assuming G came from that shit. Because I ain't so little no more the can't call me " Lil " ...thats what I hope because its sad If they actually think My name starts with A G.. " He says. I was in fits of laughter.

" Then you need to check who you're real friends are and they need to be slapped with a dictionary. " I say. We both laughed.

" You know Chyna you're not so bad...maybe I won't have to merk yo ass...plus you did help me " Aww the weight has been lifted off my golding shoulders. I might not die.

" So we cool? " I ask. He gave me this crazy as smile.

" Icey! " Why did I just have a crazy feeling about this and him???

This was all just so weird. I was still kinda iffy about him , but part of me wanted to trust him and rule number one was trust NO one, so why was I smiling in this dudes face like I knew him ?. One part of me wanted to get the hell up outta this house , and the other part of me wanted to stay and get to know him. Crazy right ?.

" what you thinking about pretty lady ?" G asked

" ohh nothing , but can you stop calling me pretty lady it makes me seem old , and it makes you sound like a creep, just saying".

He laughed which caused me to laugh.

"I see you got jokes huh ?"

" but im right and you know it" I smiled.

" yea what ever im not calling you chyna , so pretty lady it is ".

" how about chy for short ?" Why should I even care what he calls me ? Im never going to see him again right ?.