2. Getting to know you

6245 Words

    The last time this happened I was away and I had gotten in a fight with an animal that was way bigger then me. I was hurt, but I managed to win the fight. I made it back to my home only to find it tore down once again.

    I knew I had to move on, but I was really hurt this time and needed the rest. I moved what I could to cover where I slept. It was cold at nights and I needed to stay warm and heal. I found some of my food and put that next to my sleeping area too. It was almost dark time and I covered up so I could sleep and heal.

    I had only planed on staying the night to get rest, but that didn't happen. I guess I was more hurt then I thought I was. The next bright time I couldn't get out of my sleeping place. And that's when they came for me. The nonhumans. The supernaturals. They came when I was at my weakest and they took me by surprise. They stabbed me with a small thing and I laughed at them. Did they actually think a wound that small would hurt me? I have had a lot worse from the humans. But as I started to get up I felt all wrong. My sight went all fuzzy and I couldn't feel my legs. My arms wouldn't do what I told them to do and then I fell.

    I fell for a long time. I could see one of them coming near me and I swiped at it. I could feel that I got it in the arm and it pulled back. Then I finished falling and landed on my face and my arm. I felt pain run through my arm and my face. Then there was nothing.

    Time passed in flashes. It could have been short or long, I didn't know. But some of the flashes hurt really bad. Others felt nice. Once when I was in pain, something was moving my arm and it hurt a lot. But then once, it felt like I was in warm water and someone was touching me all over. That time felt like I had died and all my dirt was being washed away. But that couldn't be. The only time I got washed was in a tub and cold water filled the tub when I got washed back then. After that I had flashes from my old life all the way up until now. But those happen all at once. And the next thing I knew, I was lying on something soft and was covered again.

    I opened my eyes to find that I was in a building. I was on something soft that wasn't my sleeping spot. I moved and my arm didn't. I was trapped where I was in a place I didn't know. It was dark for the most part, but there was a little light coming from one wall. It was enough for me to see that my arm had something wrapped around it. It was hard, heavy, and I knew that I wouldn't be able to move it. I was really stuck where I was with no way to even move.

    I looked around me, but all I could see were 4 walls and one of them had a door. I did see a window, but I knew right off there was no way to get that high to get out of it. The door was my only option to get out of this room.

    Then I noticed that not only was I trapped in this room, but I also was trapped in a cage. A really odd cage. This cage had no top to it. If I wasn't stuck with this thing on my arm I could easily get out of this cage. All I would have to do is jump and I could make it out.

    But not only was I in an odd cage, but I also had a pice of fabric on top of me. It was soft and it was keeping me warm. I sniffed and I could smell nonhumans. I was captured by supernaturals and I was now in one of there cages.

    I used my free arm to feel myself but I couldn't feel my fur. What I did feel was more fabric. I was wrapped in fabric and it was all over me. "What are these things thinking? What a waste of good fabric." I found something that ran from my neck all the way down to my ankle. It felt like really small teeth to me. "Maybe it's a way to get out of this thing?" I started to feel up and down my body trying to fine a way out of this thing when the door opened.

    I froze. It was a nonhuman and it was right there in front of me.

    It walked towards me and there was nothing I could do to escape. I was stuck with nowhere to go. I was always told that these things would kill me on sight. I was told never to go near them. I was told a lot of things about these supernaturals. But what I was never told is that they would do this to me.