5. Memos

1797 Words

From; The head mistress
To; Dr. Morpheus

    We found it what has been bothering our people for years. It is male and might be human. It is most likely a hybrid of some sort. We are sending it to you. It needs further study. It is hurt and your expertises are needed. I know you said no more strays after last time. But I think you will find this one interesting. Regardless, the high councils is ordering you to take this stray in.

    Anything and everything you need for this stray will be provided. You don't even have to ask nicely. You tell us what you want, and it will be to you within 24 hours. We are already making some stuff for him and some will be arrive at your door with him.

    Please Morph. Take this one for me. I know what happened before. I promise I will keep you updated on everything that happens this time. You will have final say this time. This STRAY is a one of a kind that I think you of all people will want to take in. He needs your kind of help. Fix him up. Test him. Help him. I'm 100% on your side this time.
============================================

From; Morpheus
To; That annoying person I never wanted to talk to again

    Fine. When will this stray darken my doorstep?
============================================

From; The head mistress
To; Dr. Morpheus

    He will be there tonight. Thank you Morph.
============================================

From; Morpheus
To; the layer

    YOU SAID HE WAS HURT. NOT THAT YOUR PEOPLE BROKE HIS ARM AND MESSED UP HIS FACE!!!!! WHAT WERE YOUR PEOPLE THINKING???? I SHOULD COME UP THERE AND RIP OUT YOUR FANGS FOR THIS!!!!
============================================

From; The head mistress
To; Dr. Morpheus

    I didn't know the details. I was told he got hurt when my people found him. I was told that he attacked my people and got hurt in the process. I promise you, I WILL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!!!
============================================

From; Morpheus
To; the head Little girl

    Broken arm is in a cast. Inches of dirt off the boy now. He is sleeping for now. It took me hours just to get him clean. But I found something you need to know about. He has been wiped multiple times. His back is the worst. But that's not all. He has been abused a lot. All that has healed, but there might be stuff still wrong with him. I will not know until he wakes up.

    Thank you for the stuff you sent with him. He will be needing the special diapers and clothes. I am starting some tests to see what he really is. Stray is right. Part cat? That is a new one for me. I will keep you updated.
============================================

From; The head mistress
To; Dr. Morpheus

    I am so sorry to hear about him being abused. I know how you must feel concerning what happened last time.
============================================

From; Morph
To; L.O.L.

    I ran some tests including his classification test. In my professional opinion, He is a DOM and a LITTLE. He is also about 60% human and 25% supernatural. His DNA was changed before birth. Some dumbass also mixed in about 15% cat DNA. That explains the ears and tail. Also all the fur.

    After getting him all cleaned up and really looking at him, he looks like a little tiger. He's really cute. Here's the rub. He will not be getting any bigger then he is now. He is a full grown adult. I don't know his exact age. Not without a bone sample. And I'm not doing that.