41. Michel

2698 Words

Michels's POV

    Breakfast was the same as normal. Me and my Little Samantha went over and sat next to James. Ever since he arrived here me and Sam both saw something we wanted. She wanted him as a second daddy, where I wanted him in my bed. But then Tiggger got sick something changed in him. Don't get me wrong, I still wanted him. Possibly even more now. There was something about him that just screamed to me. A feeling that I have only felt when he was around. Big, strong, and oh so sexy. And that was before he changed. But lately, there has been more to him.

    Before he changed I was drawn to him. He was an equal. Someone that I could take care of and who could take care of me. But even back then, he didn't really feel like he would be a great daddy to my Little girl. So I held back. Sam, on the other hand, really liked him and wanted to be around him. She said that we were the same and that she thought we 3 would be a good match. So with her incurring me, I talked with him. And we hit it off quite nicely.

    I still wasn't sure if I wanted to invite him in to our lives. We were way to much alike. Both very dominant and I have seen couples fight and brake apart because of that. But after Tiggger got sick he changed. He became softer. Not quite so dominant about everything. Oh he would probably rip somebody's head off if they threatened me or my Little girl. But the rest of the time, he seemed more sweet, more cuddly. Like a big teddybear you knew that you were safe with, as long as you didn't get on his bad side.

    He finally told me and Sam what happened not that long ago when Tiggger got sick. He said that he went full Little and he didn't even know he had a Little side. But now he knew something had changed in him. He told us because he thought we might not like him anymore. Well to his surprise we both told him that we liked him even more. Sam liked him more because of him being more of the teddybear. I liked that too, but also because he felt more like a daddy. Not to me, but to Sam. He said that if we were to have a relationship that I needed to know more about his family. But that he could not tell me everything. I didn't push, I excepted that other people's secret are there's to tell. And that leads us back to today.

    Me and Sam go sit with James for breakfast like normal. Only this time he seemed a little happier then normal. Matter of fact, everyone in his family seemed happier. All except Tiggger. He seemed, well, like he was really thinking hard about something. Almost like he was constipated. Or really mad about something. With him you never could really tell. He has one of those faces I could never read. But then he looked right at me for a moment, and smiled. It was not a happy smile, more like an evil genius hatching a new plan to take over the world smile. And I couldn't do anything except to smile back at him.

    Then he looked at Sam and I got a little nervous. Then when his gaze landed on James and he got an even bigger grin on his face. I almost throw myself between the two wanting to protect James from Tiggger. But then he nodded to himself and looked up at his daddy Zake. He told Zake he needed the day off to do something and he needed me, James, and Sam to do it. And in less then 5 minutes Zake agreed. Tiggger didn't give Zake any real details of what he was planing to do today and I thought that was really odd. But when Zake told James he was in charge of Tiggger today he just said ok and finished eating. That's when James put his hand on top of mine and looked me right in the eyes. "Trust me when I say you can trust Tiggger." Then he smiled and said. "Today should be interesting." I nodded to him still unsure what was going on. But I trusted James, and there for, I would trust Tiggger.

    When everyone was done with breakfast the rest of Jame's family got up and left. Then Tiggger looked up at James and said. "We need to go see grandma. I'm going to need her permission to do what I need to do. And I think it will help you a lot." Then he looked at me and Sam and got a huge grin on his face. "Are you two all full? Today we are going to work a lot and I will really be counting on you two the most. I really hope you three can keep a secret."