48. Pieces part 2

4207 words

Tiggger's POV

The next day

After waking up and getting ready for the day, we all headed to the cafeteria for breakfast. There was something different this time when we got there. There were 4 dragons and one little boy sitting at our table. What caught everyone else's eyes, was the small tie hanging from one of the dragon's pockets. Then there was the little boy sitting in his lap holding his lion stuffy.

We all got our trays of food and went to our table. There was still plenty of room for all of us when we got there. Moments later Michel, Sam, and James joined our table. With them here our table was now compleat.

James looked more happy then I have seen him before. He has been staying with Sam and his boyfriend Michel for the week he was small. But last night he wasn't small but he still stayed with them. He had told us that while Glenn was still small, he was going to stay with them instead of us. But I think he's going to stay with them from now on. He seems happier with them. I think he has a new family now. But he is still my brother and that will never change. I'm happy for him and I hope it works out for them.

I was sitting in daddy's lap and eating breakfast while the others all talked and ate. Everyone was going to be going to there classes today. But then I remembered that the dragons were going to be coming over to play. I knew I had to be there if they were coming over. But that also means that Ruby, Glenn, and someone else would also be there too. But I didn't know who that was going to be. So I asked daddy and he said that it was going to be a dragon only day. I guess that means that I have to go to classes too. I guess I looked sad because he told me that I was going to be going to babysit Glenn today. "You are part dragon too. Did you forget already?" I actually had there for a moment.

So when the bell rang everyone except for us dragons got up. Daddy sat me in his seat after hugging me and giving me a kiss on my forehead. Then he told me to be good and he would see me at lunch. Mommy also gave me a kiss and a hug before she left holding Cat. Tyler handed Rio to Blaze after giving him a hug and a kiss. I thought that was odd until Tim also gave him a kiss and a hug. There was something going on there, I just didn't know what yet.

Chris fallowed the others to go to his classes as the rest of us sat and watched. Then Ruby turned to the rest of us. "I'm out numbered 7 to 1 it seems. Well boys, shale we head out then?" She didn't wait for anyone to answer as she got up and started to walk away. We were quick to fallow, but I wasn't quick enough. My diaper bag was next to the table and I wasn't used to carrying it. When I got down from my seat I almost forgot about it. I had made it to the door before I had to run back to grab it.

As I was picking my bag up John stopped me and took the bag from me. "Here, let me take that for you." He said as he took it out of my hands. I was about to thank him when he surprised me and picked me up as well. "We need to catchup with the others. I hope you don't mind. But you are kinda small. I thought this might be faster." He turned and started walking from the room.

I wasn't used to others picking me up and I sorta hid behind Blacky. But I did mumble a thank you to him. "I was told that you prefer to be treated like a little kid most of the time. And I am trying to be a daddy to Chris. But I'm not that good at it yet. So anything you could tell me. Any tricks. Or any ideas would help."

I looked up to see his face and sorta smiled behind Blacky. "Tips? Tricks?" I asked and he nodded saying yes at the same time. I thought for a moment before saying. "There are no tricks I could give you to be a good daddy to Chris. But as long as you love him and Leo, then you shouldn't have any problems. You could try watching what happens today tho. I have a funny feeling that today is going to be boring for most. But if you pay attention; You might see something that might help you later with your Little. You helping me just now, that shows me that you are trying to understand. Trying to look after someone else. Trying to be what a daddy should be. So that's a good start. So just keep doing what you're doing and you should be just fine."