14. Morpheus

4372 Words

Tiggger's POV

For some a week is a long time. For others, it was no time.

    I woke up Friday morning excited about school. My Mommy and Daddies decided that I would be going to sleep earlier then the 10:00 pm bedtime I started out with. I was now going to bed at about 8-9pm now. I guess I looked tired after the first 2 days. But now I'm waking up a little earlier too. I never did sleep that great and I would only get about 4-6 hours of sleep. But now, I'm getting 6-8 hours every night.

    I woke up in daddy Ty's room and I made sure not to look at him. Last time I was here I saw stuff I didn't want to ever see. I was told I wouldn't have to worry about that anymore and I was grateful for that. But I wasn't taking any chances today.

    I found out how Mommy knew I was awake before. There's this box thing attached to my cribs that lets her know when I wake up. Now I can't slip out of my cribs and find someone that's awake anymore. That was my first rule they gave me. If I wake up and the person I'm with is not awake, I get to wake them up how ever I see fit. That can be fun sometimes.

    After I woke Daddy J up by jumping on him, they all had something attached to my crib to wake them up. In Daddy Ty's case there was a string I got to pull on. It was attached to a little bell. But if that didn't wake him up, I would pull it harder and a cup of water would fall on him. Daddy T set that up and nobody knew about it except for me and Daddy T.

    Well now Daddy Ty knows about it too. He was all wet and wondering what was happening as I was rolling all over my crib and laughing at him. Mommy and my Daddies liked having fun and they let me help too. They were called pranks and we all had fun with them.

    Rule 2 was, I can only play pranks on my Mommy or Daddies. Got that rule on Tuesday when I played one on another student in class. But I not going to talk about that. Or that I got "Time Out" for the first time ether. I no like standing in the corner. Not even for 5 minutes. It really not good. But I did get cuddles after and that was good. But I can get those anytime. And I no need to get in trouble ether. So I try to stay out of trouble.

    A wet Daddy was looking at me as I was laughing at him. He ended up getting me wet. But that was fun too. He was actually wearing clothes to sleep in and I was grateful that he was. But we both were wet so he got me out of my crib and made me walk around his rooms until he got showered first.

    I told him it was ok when he asked. He would have just gotten me more wet if he didn't get changed first. So while he was in the shower I went to the living room to look around. I found one of those magazines on his table. The ones with toys and other stuff in them. I put it on the floor and laid on my tummy to look at it. Me and Blacky saw a lot of stuff we wanted to try. She found this toy that was for little babies. I even told her that. But she wanted to try it. I was told that if me or Blacky saw something that we wanted to try I should tell one of them.

    When Daddy Ty came for me I showed him what Blacky found and Daddy said that he would get it for her. Blacky seemed happy about it. I wasn't so sure about it. Then he picked me up and got me changed and dressed for the day. I still didn't have a uniform so I would look like all the other students here. But I was fine with that. It meant that I would be comfortable in my own clothes again today.

    After I was ready we walked to the cafeteria. I was carried most of the time. But I knew I always had a choice. And today, just like the last couple of days, I walked. I still had to hold his hand so I wouldn't get lost in the crowd. That made sense to me and I didn't have a problem with it. And when we got there, just like before, that room was really loud and crowded. Now I know why they always wanted to carry me. I was small and couldn't see where I was going. And just like the other days, I almost instantly grabbed on to his leg and he picked me up. Now I could see a lot better and not accidentally get swept on.