27. HELP

7667 Words

Kendria's/Cat's POV

I woke up with fur all around me. There was a lump under me and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it was. I opened my eyes and saw Tiggger's fur under me. Somehow I had managed, in my sleep, to roll on top of Tiggger. But he was bigger then me so that shouldn't have been possible. He was on his back and I was on my stomach on top of him.

The moment I started moving his eyes popped open. After I got over the shock of not only being on top of him, but his eyes being so close to me, he said. "You sleep better like this. You calmer." And he smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back. He was soft, warm and surprisingly, comfortable.

"For a long time I used to sleep on top of a Dragon. He was very warm and comfortable just like you. Only he didn't have fur and I had to use a blanket between us. Scales are not the best things to sleep on. But I think it's time for me to get off of you." And I started to move. But that's when he wrapped his arms around me and rolled to his side and gently put me on the mattress. "Thank you Tiggger." I said and he just smiled at me again.

Then he looked all serous at me and said. "No. Thank you, for helping me. You made me feel better. I was always in pain in my tummy. And you made that go away. I didn't like having to poop all the time. But it was worth it. One day of discomfort is worth it, when it got rid of years of pain. If there is anything I can ever do for you. All you have to do is ask. If it is within my power, it will be done." His eyes sparked once. A promise from a Dragon is no small thing. And he had just promised that I could call on him for something. For anything I wanted as long as it was within his power to do. That, was something you don't get every day.

I nodded excepting his gift. "I hope to never need to use such a gift. But thank you." I said as seriously as I could while lying on my side. In a crib. While wearing a diaper. And all he did was smile at me like a little hid would do.

"K. We get up now?" He asked and I nodded. The really scary part about all this. He went from a protective older brother. To a very powerful Dragon. And then right in to what sounded like a little kid. This boy was all over the place. He could change his attitude in an instant. And that could be very scary. I know I never want to be on his bad side.

This time I didn't try to get up. Tiggger watched as I reached up and tapped on the little baby monitor that was above our heads. "Any body awake besides us?" Of corse there was no response from the little box. It was only one way. But when nobody came in the room after a minute or two, Tiggger got up and flipped a lever on ether side of the crib. The bars slowly slid down and we could now get out if we wanted to.

It was easer then I thought it would be sliding out of the crib on our bellies. This one wasn't as high as the one in the nursery is. We looked around the bedroom first, but nobody but us were here. So we left that room and walked, well more like waddled, to the sitting room. There we found everyone passed out. Zake and Mary were passed out on the couch. James was between Tim and Tyler on the floor. Everyone had blankets covering them and it looked like they had a movie night.

I went over and turned the tv off before waddling back over to Tiggger. We both needed a change, but everyone that would normally do that was in no state to help. So I grabbed Tiggger's hand and led him to the nursery. When we got there I closed the door. "I think we are on our own this morning. How about I help you out of that diaper and get you cleaned up some. Then I can run a bath for you. While you're in the bath I can get myself cleaned up. How does that sound to you?"

He thought about it for a moment then he said. "Nope. If you help me out of this thing and get cleaned up a little. Then I can you get out of yours and cleaned up a little. Then we both can take a bath and get really clean. I help dry you, and you help dry me. Then we both can get dressed. We work together and we both feel better. How's that sound to you?" She shot back with a big grin.